AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Apply for 280 Senior Resident Jobs at www.srsd.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Delhi has published AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Job Notification 2018. Apply for 280 AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Vacancy 2018 at www.srsd.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1 AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.srsd.aiimsexams.org Senior Resident Notification
- 3 AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Application Form 2018
- 4 Method to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 5 AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment Exam Dates
- 6 AIIMS Delhi Official Website: www.srsd.aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Job Notification 2018 has been dispatched by the All India Institute of Medical Science for the posts of Senior Resident. Candidates have a golden chance for getting appointed because there are 280 total numbers of vacancies are available. Suitable candidates can apply online at the official website i.e. www.srsd.aiimsexams.org.
www.srsd.aiimsexams.org Senior Resident Notification
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident|
|Total Positions||280 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination / Interview|
|Apply Method||Online Applications|
|Start Date to Apply||25th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Official Website||srsd.aiimsexams.org|
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Application Form 2018
Those aspirants want to apply they should submit the AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Application Form from 25th September 2018 to 15th October 2018. The examination will be conducted on 25th November 2018. Have a look at the below details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidate age should be below than 37 years to be eligible for the 280 AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Jobs.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD General and 13 years for PWBD OBC and 15 years for PWBD SC/ ST categories.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified for the Graduation Degree & Post-Graduation Degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
- For more details, refer the AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Advertisement 2018.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/ OBC categories.
- Those aspirants belong from the SC/ ST categories their application fee is Rs. 1200/.
- There is no fee for PWBD categories as per the notification.
AIIMS Delhi Selection Method
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Exam and Interview will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Medical candidates||Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)|
|Senior Demonstrators||Rs.12090 + 4200|
Method to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- Go to the All India Institute of Medical Science official website.
- Then check out the AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Advertisement 2018.
- If you are eligible then fill up the AIIMS Senior Resident Online Application Form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee via online mode.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and fee receipt.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 15th October 2018.
AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Vital Dates|
|AIIMS Delhi Applications Opening Date||25th September 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Applications Ending Date||15th October 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Admit Card Release Date||12th October 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Examination Date||25th November 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Result Release Date||30th November 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Interview Date||18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 December 2018|
|AIIMS Delhi Interview Final Result Release Date||27th December 2018|
AIIMS Delhi Official Website: www.srsd.aiimsexams.org
All Over India Government Jobs