Update 29-06-2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2018 Apply for 127 AIIMS Rajasthan Resident Vacancy 2018 at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1 AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 2 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.aiims.edu Senior Resident Notification
- 4 AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Recruitment 2018
- 5 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 AIIMS Rajasthan Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2018
- 9 AIIMS Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Senior Resident. Interested applicants who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official notification and apply at the official website i.e. www.aiims.edu. Read the below details to get more vital information related to vacant posts.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancy 2018
The AIIMS Senior Resident Application Form has issued by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Exam they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates need to submit their application form between 29th May 2018 to 30th June 2018.
www.aiims.edu Senior Resident Notification
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||127 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Initial Date to Apply||29th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2018|
|AIIMS Official Website||www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in|
AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Recruitment 2018
|Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
|General Medicine||08 Posts|
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||08 Posts|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||06 Posts|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||04 Posts|
|General Surgery||06 Posts|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology||03 Posts|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||06 Posts|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||05 Posts|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02 Posts|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery||04 Posts|
|Dentistry (Orthodontics)||01 Post|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02 Posts|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||01 Post|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||02 Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02 Posts|
|Otorhinolaryngology – ENT||01 Post|
|Paediatric Surgery||02 Posts|
|Pulmonary Medicine||02 Posts|
|Surgical Gastroenterology||02 Posts|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02 Posts|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||04 Posts|
|Trauma & Emergency (Maxillofacial Surgery)||01 Post|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The authority is inviting the skilled candidates to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Exam via online mode. Those candidates who want get more information about 127 positions they should download the official notification or read mentioned below the article. Applicants may go through official website of the organization i.e. www.aiims.edu to catch more details.
- All applicants must have the age limit maximum 27 years.
- Also, Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
AIIMS Resident Required Qualification
- Candidate must have completed MD or DNB or DM or MS or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Candidates who are going to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Jobs 2018 they should download the official notice for more details.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Selection Process
- Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to know more vital information.
- All selected applicants will get a salary package of Rs. 67,700/- per month.
- Visit the official website for more details.
AIIMS Rajasthan Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate needs to open the All India Institute of Medical Sciences official website e. www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Download the AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Recruitment 2018 official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documentation such as education certificate, I’d card, Photo, etc.
- Before submitting the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Application Form 2018 candidate need to check once again all the details filled are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Applications Started On||29th May 2018|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Applications Closed On||30th June 2018|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Examination Date||Update Soon|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2018
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct written exam for recruitment of capable applicants so eligible applicants will have to download AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible and skilled candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
AIIMS Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All Over India Government Jobs