Update 23-06-2018: Air New Zealand has published Air New Zealand Jobs 2018 Apply Online for Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 at www.airnewzealand.com
Air New Zealand Jobs 2018
- 1 Air New Zealand Jobs 2018
- 2 Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.airnewzealand.com Cabin Crew Jobs
- 4 ABOUT AIR NEW ZEALAND
- 5 Air New Zealand Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Skills and knowledge
- 7 Cabin Crew Working Conditions
- 8 Flight Attendant Salary Details
- 9 Entry Requirements
- 10 Personal Requirements
- 11 Useful Experience
- 12 Physical Requirements
- 13 Air New Zealand Working Benefits
- 14 Application Status
- 15 Process to Apply Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 16 Official Website: www.airnewzealand.com
Managing flights going to and from New Zealand, Australia, the Southwest Pacific, Asia, North America, and the United Kingdom, Air New Zealand needs dedicated and diverse individuals to fill a variety of positions. Self-reliant job candidates who also work well within teams represent valued additions to the company. The airline strongly believes in approachability and friendliness, remaining true to oneself, exuding can-do attitudes, and proudly endorsing the spirit of New Zealand. Though obtainable work with the employer usually does not require previous experience, knowledge of the airline industry may afford individuals preference during the hiring process. Any job prospects able to demonstrate the commitment to the airline values fare well with hiring personnel.
Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018
Air New Zealand Jobs with the employer remain available in fields such as engineering, cargo, sales, market development, finance, commercial, and airport operations. Individuals pursuing long-term careers with Air New Zealand but lacking in credentials maintain the option of starting out in entry-level positions. Knowledge of or experience in any of the specializations only benefits job applicants during the hiring process. The company also values promoting from within, and entry-level associates often receive opportunities for professional growth. The airline affords employees rigorous and in-depth training. Interested applicants must visit the official website for more useful information about available vacancies i.e. www.airnewzealand.com.
www.airnewzealand.com Cabin Crew Jobs
|Airline Name||Air New Zealand Limited|
|Position Name||Cabin Crew, Engineering, Cargo, Sales, Market Development, Finance, Commercial, and Airport Operations|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ABOUT AIR NEW ZEALAND
Air New Zealand Limited is the flag carrier airline of New Zealand. Based in Auckland, the airline operates scheduled passenger flights to 20 domestic and 31 international destinations in 19 countries around the Pacific Rim and the United Kingdom. The airline has been a member of the Star Alliance since 1999. Air New Zealand originated in 1940 as Tasman Empire Airways Limited (TEAL), a company operating trans-Tasman flights between New Zealand and Australia. TEAL became wholly owned by the New Zealand government in 1965, whereupon it was renamed Air New Zealand. The airline served international routes until 1978 when the government merged it and the domestic New Zealand National Airways Corporation (NAC) into a single airline under the Air New Zealand name.
Air New Zealand Eligibility Criteria
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of flight and emergency procedures
- Ability to operate emergency equipment
- Hospitality skills for serving food and drinks
- First aid and medical skills
- Ability to assist people with special needs, such as young children or people with disabilities
- Ability to give tourists tips and guidance on their stay in New Zealand.
Cabin Crew Working Conditions
- Work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays. International flight attendants may be roistered up to 18 hours a shift and may spend up to 10 days away from home depending on where they are flying
- Work at altitude, often in cramped conditions
- May work in conditions that are uncomfortable or dangerous, and may have to deal with stressful or difficult situations, such as turbulence.
Flight Attendant Salary Details
Pay for flight attendants depends on whether they are working on domestic, trans-Tasman or international flights.
- Flight attendants usually start on between $31,000 and $35,000 a year.
- With more experience, they can expect to earn between $40,000 to $45,000, plus allowances.
- Flight service managers can earn up to $60,000.
- Must be a New Zealand permanent resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 18 months’ (minimum) experience in a customer service role
- Must hold a current first aid certificate
- Must hold a current passport without restrictions
- Must pass aviation security clearance checks
Individual airlines may have additional entry requirements. For example, some airlines have height restrictions or require flight attendants to be able to swim at least 50 meters. Most airlines require prospective flight attendants to be assessed as part of the interview process or complete a pre-employment training course.
It is useful for flight attendants to be fluent in another language such as:
- Customer-focused and friendly
- Good communicators who can interact well with people from a range of cultures
- Responsible, practical, and professional
- Able to work well in a team
- Efficient, organized, resourceful and alert
Useful experience for flight attendants includes:
- Customer service
- Tourism or hospitality work
- Work in a travel agency
- Work that involves speaking another language.
Depending on the airline, flight attendants may need to:
- Pass a lift and reach test, which usually requires flight attendants to be between 160cm and 185cm tall, and able to lift heavy bags and emergency equipment
- Pass a medical exam
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unaided
- Must have a certain standard of eyesight to carry out emergency procedures without glasses.
Air New Zealand Working Benefits
Employees of Air New Zealand enjoy several job benefits. The employer offers generous healthcare coverage, which includes dental and vision plans. 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, and sick days also remain available to qualified associates. Additionally, some positions provide performance bonuses. Staff consistently enjoys employee discounts.
Though a comparably small airline, Air New Zealand hiring personnel may not contact every applicant regarding application status. The airline takes anywhere from two weeks to two months to respond to applications. Individuals offered the opportunity to interview with the company should confirm a timeline. Otherwise, an applicant wishing to reiterate interest in a position or to check up on an application status may call or email the airline. Always conduct communications politely and professionally.
Process to Apply Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official website of Air New Zealand i.e. www.airnewzealand.com.
- Then search the career option and mention job location and position name.
- Read the full description carefully and click on apply online button.
- Enter the registration details and click on register button.
- If the relevant job is available then you will get notified to apply.
Official Website: www.airnewzealand.com
All Over India Government Jobs