AP Police Constable SI Admit Card 2018 Download 3137 Sub Inspector Hall Ticket at www.appolice.gov.in
Update 10-12-2018: AP Police Dept. has released AP Police Constable SI Admit Card 2018. Download 3137 AP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 at www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable SI Admit Card 2018
- 1 AP Police Constable SI Admit Card 2018
- 2 AP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.appolice.gov.in Constable SI Admit Card
- 4 2200 AP State Level Police Constable Vacancy 2018
- 5 603 AP State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy 2018
- 6 334 AP Police SI RSI Vacancy 2018-2019
- 7 AP Police Constable Sub Inspector Call Letter 2018
- 8 Steps to Download Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2019
- 9 AP Police Constable Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam Dates
- 10 AP Police Constable SI Result 2018
- 11 AP Police Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
The AP Police Constable SI Hall Ticket 2018 has uploaded by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment for the posts of Constable (2200 Posts)/ Sub Inspector (334 Posts) & Firemen, Warder, Driver (603 Posts). Eligible candidates can Download AP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket through online mode at the official website i.e. www.appolice.gov.in.
AP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2018
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is inviting the AP Police Constable SI ASI Application Form for the Constable, Sub Inspector, Firemen, Warder, and Driver posts. Candidates have a great chance of getting appointed to the AP State Police Department through this recruitment. Aspirants must apply by sending the application form from 05th November 2018 to 07th December 2018.
www.appolice.gov.in Constable SI Admit Card
|Conducting Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Available Posts||Constable, Sub Inspector, Firemen, Warder, Driver, etc.|
|Total Number of Posts||3137 Vacancies|
|Apply Methodology||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Start Date||05th November 2018|
|Apply Online Deadline||07th December 2018|
|AP Police Official Website||www.appolice.gov.in|
2200 AP State Level Police Constable Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Police Constable (AR)||300 Vacancies|
|2.||Police Constable (APSP)||300 Vacancies|
|3.||Police Constable (Civil)||1600 Vacancies|
603 AP State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Positions|
|2.||Warder (Male)||100 Vacancies|
|3.||Asst Public Prosecutor||50 Vacancies|
|4.||Driver operator||30 Vacancies|
|5.||Warder (Women)||23 Vacancies|
334 AP Police SI RSI Vacancy 2018-2019
|Sr. No.||Positions Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCI) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department.||150 Posts|
|2.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department.||75 Posts|
|3.||Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||04 Posts|
|4.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department.||75 Posts|
|5.||Deputy Jailors (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||10 Posts|
|6.||Station Fire Officers in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department (Men)||20 Posts|
AP Police Constable Sub Inspector Call Letter 2018
Candidates who want to get appointed to the 3137 Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs then must apply online via online process. Must check out the eligibility criteria details from the below sections before apply online.
AP Police Age Limitations
- Candidate age should be greater than 20 Years and must be below than 28 Years to be eligible for the 10000 Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the AP State Government Rules.
AP Police Required Qualification
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Home Guard||10th Pass|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Graduate|
|Head Constable||12th Pass|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police||Graduate|
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST and other categories.
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode before the end dates.
AP Police Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Prelims Exam (Written Test)
- Mains Exam (Written Test)
Physical Measurement Test: Male Candidates Minimum Height: 167.7cms & Chest : 86.3cms/ Expansion: 05cms.
Physical Efficiency Test
- Race: Women (Run 2.5kms in 16 minutes) & Men (Run 5kms in 25 minutes)
- Long Jump: Male (11 feet of the long jump in 03 attempts) & Women (09 feet long jump in 03 attempts)
- High Jump: Male (3.5 feet of high jump in 03 chances) & Women (03 Feet in 3 chances)
AP Police Salary Package
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
- Appointed candidates will also get the Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Steps to Download Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2019
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment official website.
- Then go to the recruitment zone and search the AP Police Recruitment Exam Notification.
- Enter the appropriate details and click on AP Police Constable SI Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Get the printout of the admit card for examination use.
AP Police Constable Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|AP Police Online Application Form Starting Date||05th November 2018|
|AP Police Online Application Form Closing Date||07th December 2018|
|AP Police Exam Admit Card Release Date||Released Online|
|Andhra Pradesh Police Examination Date||Sub Inspector: 16th December 2018|
Constable: 06th January 2019
Firemen Warder: 06th January 2019
AP Police Constable SI Result 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Police SI RSI Result 2018 will be revealed by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment through online mode. Candidates should bookmark our website for getting the latest government jobs in any state and field. A team of professionals updates this website day by day according to the official notification.