Update 02-11-2018: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission has released AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Notification 2018. Apply for 310 AP Diploma Lecturer Vacancy 2018 at www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2018
- 1 AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.psc.ap.gov.in Diploma Lecturer Notification
- 3 AP Diploma Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Steps to Apply for AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2018
- 5 AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Exam Dates
- 6 APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
The AP Diploma Lecturers Recruitment 2018 notification is going to be released by the Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission. Candidates who want to know the full details regarding notification such as age limits, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria they should read the full article. You can apply through online mode at the official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Diploma Lecturer Notification
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Total Positions||310 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Apply Online Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online Closing Date||Update Soon|
AP Diploma Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission is going to organize the AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Exam to find out the eligible candidates for the Lecturer Positions. Candidates should grab the below details carefully then apply for the examination via online mode.
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 35 years.
- The relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
Required Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must be completed their Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology field from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, download AP Polytechnic Lecturers Advertisement.
- Those aspirants are from General Category they have to pay Rs.300/- as an application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Category Candidates as per the notification.
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Selection Process
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission will appoint the candidates on the basis of their performances on the below rounds:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Those aspirants will be selected for the 310 AP Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs they will get the pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-.
- The selected candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Steps to Apply for AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2018
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission official website.
- Download the AP Polytechnic Lecturers Official Notification.
- Grab the important details from advertisement and click on apply online option.
- Enter the correct details in the AP Diploma Lecturers Application Form.
- Then pay the application fee and upload the Xerox copies of the documents.
- Submit the application form via online mode and take the hard copy of it for further use.
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|AP Polytechnic Lecturers Applications Opening Date||Update Soon|
|AP Polytechnic Lecturers Applications Ending Date||Update Soon|
|AP Polytechnic Lecturers Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|AP Polytechnic Lecturers Examination Date||Available Soon|
APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Latest Employment News