Update 09-07-2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Circle will publish AP Postal Circle GDS Hall Ticket 2018. Download 1126 AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2018 at www.appost.in
AP Post Office GDS Admit Card 2018
- 1 AP Post Office GDS Admit Card 2018
- 2 AP Postal GDS Hall Tickets 2018
- 3 www.appost.in GDS Admit Card
- 4 Andhra Pradesh Postal Vacancy 2018
- 5 AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Call Letter 2018
- 6 AP Postal Selection Process
- 7 AP Postal Gramin Dak Seva Exam Date 2018
- 8 Download Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Admit Card 2018
- 9 AP Post Official Website: www.appost.in
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle will publish the Andhra Pradesh GDS Admit Card 2018 for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Post in which 1126 total numbers of vacancies are available. Candidates who are interested they can apply by sending the AP Postal Recruitment Application Form before the last date. You can download the AP Post Office Notification 2018 at the official website i.e. www.appost.in.
AP Postal GDS Hall Tickets 2018
The AP Postal Admit Card 2018 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering the asking details. The main purpose to conduct the AP Postal Recruitment Exam 2018 is to select the eligible candidates for the vacant posts. Read the below description for more details.
www.appost.in GDS Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Available Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak Post|
|Total Number of Posts||1126 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Merit List|
|AP Post Official Website||www.appost.in & www.indiapost.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Area Name||Total Vacancies|
AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Call Letter 2018
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is inviting the AP Postal Online Application Form for the 1126 AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs for full fill the vacant posts by the eligible and intelligent candidates. The written exam will be organized for selecting the candidates for the vacant posts. Candidates who are going to AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Apply Online must read the eligibility criteria details in the below sections. Candidates should carry the AP Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2018 on the day of examination.
AP Post Office Age Limitations
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be below than 40 years to be eligible for the 1126 AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH categories.
AP Postal Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th Class to be eligible for the 1126 Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
- Aspirants must also have Computer Knowledge and check out the notification at the official portal.
AP Postal Selection Process
- The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Merit List
- The Written Exam will be organized by the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for OC/ OBC Male categories.
- There is no fee for Female and SC/ ST categories.
AP Postal Gramin Dak Seva Exam Date 2018
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Submission Dates||Closed|
|Admit Card Release||Update Soon|
|AP Postman Exam Date||Update Soon|
Download Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Admit Card 2018
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle authorized web portal.
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam Notification and gain the necessary details.
- Enter the appropriate details to download admit card.
- Now click on the AP Postal Hall Ticket Download button.
- Take the printout of the admit card for further use.
AP Post Official Website: www.appost.in
All Over India Government Jobs