Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-2019. Apply for 309 APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2018 at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-2019
- 2 www.psc.ap.gov.in AEE Notification
- 3 APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2018-2019
- 4 APPSC AEE Online Application Form 2018-2019
- 5 APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply Online for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-2019
- 7 APPSC AEE Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 APPSC AEE Admit Card 2018-2019
- 9 APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
The APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Vacancy 2018-2019 has released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in which AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer) Posts are available. There is 309 total number of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test, Certificate Verification, Personal Interview, and Medical Test. Aspirants can download the full notification at official portal i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
www.psc.ap.gov.in AEE Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions||AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer)|
|Total Number of Posts||309 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Apply Online Opening Date||03rd December 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||24th December 2018|
|Offline Examination Date||10th February 2019|
|Mains Examination Date||01st April 2019|
02nd April 2019
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC AEE Recruitment
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2018-2019
Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies
|1.||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept||03 Posts|
|2.||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||02 Posts|
|3.||AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service||04 Posts|
|4.||AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept||78 Posts|
|5.||AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept||02 Posts|
|6.||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service||03 Posts|
|7.||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||19 Posts|
|8.||AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engg Service||33 Posts|
|9.||AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept||–|
|10.||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service||32 Posts|
|11.||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||45 Posts|
|12.||AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engineering Service||25 Posts|
|13.||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept||–|
|14.||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||05 Posts|
|15.||AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service||–|
|16.||AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept||58 Posts|
APPSC AEE Online Application Form 2018-2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting the APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Application Form from 03rd December 2018 to 24th December 2018. The APPSC AEE Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 10th February 2019 & 01st April 2019 and 02nd April 2019. Those aspirants are going to apply for the recruitment exam they first read the eligibility criteria from below sections.
APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be below than 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
APPSC AEE Required Qualification
- Candidate should be qualified for the Bachelor’s Degree (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Engineering from an authorized Institution/ University.
- For more details, download the 309 APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Jobs Notification.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Other (refer notification)||Exam Fee is Nil|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 120/-|
|Payment Mode (Online)||Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card|
|In case of corrections||Rs.100/-|
APPSC AEE Selection Process
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize the following rounds to appoint the eligible and deserving candidates for the Asst. Executive Engineer Posts:-
- Computer Based Test
- Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
APPSC AEE Salary Package
- Candidates who will be selected for 309 Asst. Executive Engineer Jobs they will get the Salary Package of Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-.
- This is one month salary which will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Steps to Apply Online for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-2019
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official site.
- Then check out the APPSC AEE Advertisement PDF and grab the eligibility criteria details.
- Then click on the APPSC AEE Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter the correct details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Submit the application form through online mode and also get the hard copy of it for further use.
APPSC AEE Recruitment Exam Dates
APPSC AEE Application Form initial Date
|03rd December 2018|
|APPSC AEE Application Form Final Date|
24th December 2018
APPSC AEE Admit Card Release Date
|Jan / Feb 2019|
|APPSC AEE Offline Examination Date|
10th February 2019
APPSC AEE Mains Examination Date
01st April 2019
02nd April 2019
APPSC AEE Admit Card 2018-2019
The APPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Hall Ticket will be released in the month of Jan / Feb 2019. The APPSC AEE Recruitment Exam will be conducted across Andhra Pradesh State on 10-02-2019, 01-04-2019 & 02-04-2019. Stay connected with us for getting the latest employment news.
APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Latest Employment News