Update 04-03-2019: AP Public Service Commission has released APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 430 AP FBO ABO Vacancy 2019 at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 APPSC FBO ABO Application Form 2019
- 3 www.psc.ap.gov.in Forest Beat Officer Notification
- 4 APPSC FBO ABO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for APPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
- 6 APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 APPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2019
- 8 APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Here, we are going to share the APPSC Forest/ Asst. Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 details which have released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the posts of Forest Beat Officer (FBO) & Assistant Beat Officer (ABO). There is 430 total number of vacancies are available which you can apply online at official site i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC FBO ABO Application Form 2019
The APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) is inviting the APPSC Forest Beat Officer Application Form from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service, within the age group of 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2019. Those candidates are eligible according to the given below eligibility criteria they can apply by sending the application form from 05 March 2019 to 27 March 2019.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Forest Beat Officer Notification
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions||Forest Beat Officer (FBO)|
Assistant Beat Officer (ABO)
|Name of The Posts||430 Positions|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Notification Releasing Date||12-02-2019|
|Application Start Date||05-03-2019|
|Application Last Date||27-03-2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Physical Tests|
|Pay Scale||FBO: Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-|
ABO: Rs.15,030 -46,060/-
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC FBO ABO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to organize the APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Exam very soon. Candidates who want to attend the examination they apply online before the last date
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 Years and must be less than 30 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
APPSC Beat Officer Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed 10th and 12th Class from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- For more details, refer to the APPSC Forest Beat Officer Advertisement.
Application / Exam Fee
|Category Name||Payable Charges|
|Examination Fee: Rs||80/-|
|SC, ST, BC & Other (refer notification)||No Exam Fee|
|In case of corrections||Rs.100/-|
|Payment Method||Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card|
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Physical Tests.
- The selection rounds will be organized by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC Beat Officer Pay Scale
|Posts Name||Salary Package|
|Forest Beat Officer (FBO)||Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-|
|Assistant Beat Officer (ABO)||Rs.15,030 -46,060/-|
Steps to Apply for APPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Then download the APPSC Beat Officer Notification.
- Now fill up the APPSC Beat Officer Application Form.
- Deposit the application form & upload the scanned copies of related documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and submit through online mode.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|AP FBO ABO Notification Releasing Date||12 February 2019|
|AP FBO ABO Application Start Date||05 March 2019|
|AP FBO ABO Application Last Date||27 March 2019|
|AP FBO ABO Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|AP FBO ABO Exam Dates||Available Soon|
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will upload the AP FBO ABO Hall Ticket via online mode. Candidates can download the call letter from the official website by entering the name, registration number and date of birth. Those candidates want to ask anything they can ask in the comment and share this article on social networking sites.