Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will publish APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019. Download APPSC Group I Hall Ticket 2019 at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
- 1 APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
- 2 APPSC Group I Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.psc.ap.gov.in Group I Admit Card
- 4 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Vacancy 2019
- 5 APPSC Group I Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Procedure to Download APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
- 7 APPSC Group I Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
- 9 APPSC Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to appoint the eligible and skilled candidates for 169 APPSC Group I Vacancies. The APPSC Group I Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 10 March 2019 & 10 to 22 June 2019. Candidates can grab each and every detail about this recruitment notification in the below descriptions. You can download the official notification and application form from the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Group I Hall Ticket 2019
The APPSC Group 1 Online Application Form 2019 is inviting from the educated peoples for full fill the available posts through recruitment examination. Candidates will be appointed in Andhra Pradesh State on the pay scale of Rs.29760 – Rs. 80930 per month. Those candidates have completed their graduation degree they can apply from 07 January 2019 to
28 January 2019 07 February 2019.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Group I Admit Card
|Name of the Commission||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacant Positions||Group I Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||169 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Placement||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-01-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online|
|APPSC Official Website||www.ap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total (Fresh)||Total (Carry Forward)|
|1.||District Fire Officers||01||–|
|2.||District Employment Officer||–||02|
|3.||District Tribal Welfare Officer||–||01|
|5.||Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil)||24||04|
|6.||Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer||–||06|
|7.||District Social Welfare Officer||–||01|
|10.||Regional Transport Officers||05||–|
|11.||Assistant Audit Officer||–||07|
|12.||District Panchayat Officer||–||01|
|13.||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II||–||01|
|14.||District B.C. Welfare Officer||–||01|
|15.||Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN)||01||01|
|17.||Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer||13||–|
|18.||Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||10||01|
|19.||Mandal Parishad Development Officer||36||12|
APPSC Group I Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 42 years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided only for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Categories as per the government rules.
APPSC Group I Education Qualification
- Candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in the related subjects from a recognized Institution/ University.
- For more details, refer to the APPSC Group I Notification PDF.
- The application fee is Rs.250/- and Examination Fee is Rs. 120/-.
- Candidates who are from SC, ST, BC Categories are exempted from application charges.
- Candidates should pay the fees via Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- Candidates will have to pay extra Rs.100/- for application corrections.
APPSC Group I Selection Process
- The selection will be done through Written Examination (Objective Type) & Mains Exam (Descriptive Type).
- The Exams will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
APPSC Group I Pay Scale
Those candidates will be appointed on their applied posts will get the pay scale of Rs.29760 – Rs. 80930 per month.
Procedure to Download APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official site.
- Then check out the APPSC Group I Exam Advertisement PDF.
- Enter the appropriate information and click on APPSC Group I Hall Ticket Download.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
APPSC Group I Recruitment Exam Dates
APPSC Group I Apply Online Starting Date
|07 January 2019|
|APPSC Group I Apply Online Closing Date|
APPSC Group I Application Fee Last Date
|27 January 2019|
|APPSC Group I Hall Tickets Release Date|
07 Days Before Exam
APPSC Group I Preliminary Exam (Offline-Objective Type)
|10 March 2019|
|APPSC Group I Main Exam (Conventional type)|
10 to 22 June 2019
APPSC Group I Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 7 days before commencement of Exam and exam will be conducted on 10 March 2019 & 10 to 22 June 2019. Aspirants should bookmark this website to get the admit card and other updates regarding examination.