Assam Police Department has released Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment 2019. Apply for 756 Assam Police Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 at assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment 2019
- 1 Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment 2019
- 2 Assam Police Grade III & IV Application Form 2019
- 3 www.assampolice.gov.in Grade III & IV Notification
- 4 Assam Police Grade III & IV Vacancy 2019
- 5 Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment 2019
- 7 Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 Assam Police Grade III & IV Admit Card 2019
- 9 Assam Police Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in
The Assam Police Grade III & IV Application Form is invited from the educated persons for the Grade-III & Grade-IV Posts under the Govt. of Assam through the Assam Police website i.e. www.police.assam.gov.in or www.assampolice.gov.in. Online applications will be available on the website from 03 January 2019 to 31 January 2019.
Assam Police Grade III & IV Application Form 2019
Candidates will be appointed for the 756 Assam Police Grade III & IV Vacancies on via examination on the very high pay scale. Candidates will be posted in Assam State and get paid every month by Assam Government. Candidates need to read this whole article to gain each and every detail before submitting the online application form.
www.assampolice.gov.in Grade III & IV Notification
|Name of the Department||Assam Police Department|
|Name of the Vacant Positions||Grade III & IV|
|Total Vacant Posts||756 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Latest Police Jobs/ State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Assam State|
|Applying Process||Online Application Form|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Online Application Opening Date||03-01-2019|
|Online Application Ending Date||31-01-2019|
|Assam Police Official Website||Assampolice.gov.in|
Assam Police Grade III & IV Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post/ Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|4.||Peon / Chowkidar (Field Office).||04.|
|5.||Jr. Assistant (State Level).||01.|
|10.||Store Keeper (Technical).||01.|
|13.||Primary Investigator / Field Investigator.||04.|
|20.||Town & Country Planning Department (Peon).||14.|
|21.||Sports and Youth Welfare Department (Grade III).||06.|
|22.||Sports and Youth Welfare Department (Grade IV).||11.|
|23.||Forests Department (Grade III).||03.|
|24.||Public Works & (B & NH) Department – Grade IV.||35.|
|25.||Cultural Affairs Department – Grade III.||06.|
|26.||Cultural Affairs Department – Grade IV.||01.|
|27.||Health & Family Welfare (B) Department Grade III.||07.|
|28.||Printing & Stationery Department – Grade III.||01.|
|29.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department – Grade III..||03.|
|30.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department – Grade IV.||50.|
|31.||Secondary Education – Grade III.||07.|
|32.||Public Works Roads Department – Grade IV.||07.|
|33.||Directorate of Museum – Grade IV.||02.|
|34.||Archaeology Department -Grade IV.||01.|
|35.||Inspectorate of Electricity – Grade IV.||02.|
|36.||Directorate of Technical Education – Grade III.||03.|
|37.||Directorate of Technical Education – Grade IV.||37.|
|38.||Pension & Public Grievances Department.||01.|
|42.||Workshop Attendant (Technical).||01.|
|43.||Store Attendant (Technical).||01.|
|48.||Jr. Assistant (District Level).||13.|
|50.||Jr. Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies.||03.|
|51.||Process Server Peon/ Jarikarak.||04.|
|54.||Typist/ Computer Operator.||01.|
|58.||Supervisor (State Level).||21.|
|59.||Statistical Assistant(State Level).||02.|
|60.||Agriculture Extension Asstt.||83.|
|64.||Tourism Department (Jr. Assistant).||02.|
|67.||Forests Department (Grade IV).||02.|
|68.||Fishery Department – Grade III.||02.|
|69.||Fishery Department – Grade IV.||06.|
|70.||Public Works & (B & NH) Department – Grade III.||21.|
|71.||Health & Family Welfare (B) Department Grade IV.||11.|
|72.||Industries & Commerce Department – Grade III.||02.|
|73.||Industries & Commerce Department – Grade IV.||04.|
|74.||Panchayat & Rural Development Department -Grade IV.||07.|
|75.||Excise Department – Grade III.||01.|
|76.||Secondary Education – Grade IV.||13.|
|77.||Border Protection & Development Department -Grade IV.||01.|
|78.||Public Works Roads Department – Grade III.||09.|
|79.||Directorate of Library Services – Grade IV.||01.|
|80.||Higher Education – Grade III.||20.|
|81.||Higher Education – Grade IV.||37.|
|82.||Assam Police- Grade III.||03.|
Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 Years and must be less than 21 years for Junior Assistant Posts and 54 years for other positions.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Assam Police Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be completed their 08th Class and 10th Class from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must also possess a Graduation Degree & ITI Diploma in the relevant discipline from an authorized Institution or University.
Assam Police Grade III & IV Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Written Exam will be conducted by the Assam Police Department.
Steps to Apply for Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website of Assam Police Department.
- Then download the Assam Police Grade III & IV Advertisement.
- Now have a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online option.
- Enter the appropriate details in the Assam Police Junior Assistant Application Form.
- Submit the application form through online mode and get the hard copy of it for further use.
Assam Police Grade III & IV Recruitment Exam Dates
Assam Police Grade III & IV Apply Online Start Date
|03 January 2019|
|Assam Police Grade III & IV Apply Online Last Date|
31 January 2019
Assam Police Grade III & IV Admit Card Release Date
|Assam Police Grade III & IV Exam Date|
Assam Police Grade III & IV Admit Card 2019
Assam Police Department will release the Assam Police Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 on its official website. The admit card will be available before 15 days of commencement of the examination. Candidates can download the call letter from the authorized website. Aspirants should bookmark this website for getting the latest employment news.