Assam Public Service Commission has released Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 222 APSC Agricultural Development Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 2 APSC Agricultural Development Officer Application Form 2019
- 3 www.apsc.nic.in Assistant Engineer Notification
- 4 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019
- 5 APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 7 APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019
- 9 APSC Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
In this article, we are going to provide the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2019 details in which Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer, and Research Assistant Positions are available. Aspirants who are excited to appointed on Assam State Government Jobs then they should read the below details carefully and apply online at www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Agricultural Development Officer Application Form 2019
Assam Public Service Commission is going to appoint the eligible and deserving candidates for the 222 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs. Candidates who want to appear they will have to crack the Written Exam and Personal Interview, so you have to apply first by sending the application form from 22 December 2018 to 08 February 2019.
www.apsc.nic.in Assistant Engineer Notification
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer, and Research Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||222 Vacancies|
|Employment type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Assam State|
|Start Date to Apply Online||22-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-02-2019|
|APSC Official Website||www.apsc.nic.in|
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Agricultural Development Officer||115 Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Engineer||98 Vacancies|
|3.||Research Assistant||09 Vacancies|
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 38 years to be eligible for the available positions.
- Age relaxation will be applicable through category wise as per the government norms.
|Agricultural Development Officer||Should be completed B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree.|
|Assistant Engineer||Must possess Degree (Civil/ Mech/ Electrical/Chemical Engg).|
|Research Assistant||Should be qualified Degree (Economics/ Geography/Sociology/ Statistics/ Mathematics).|
- The application fee is Rs, 250/- for General Category.
- The candidate who are from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Categories they will have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application fee.
- Application fee should be paid through Offline mode using Treasury Challan.
APSC AE Selection Method
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Exam and PI will be organized by the Assam Public Service Commission
Steps to Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, browse the Assam Public Service Commission official site.
- Then download the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Advertisement PDF.
- Now click on Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Apply Online
- Fill up the correct details in the application form and deposit the application charges.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
APSC AE Online Application Form Initial Date
|22 December 2018|
|APSC AE Online Application Form Final Date|
08 February 2019
APSC AE Admit Card Release Date
|APSC AE Exam Date|
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019
The Assam Public Service Commission will upload the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Hall Ticket 2019 very soon. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Candidates should bookmark this website for taking the latest updates regarding upcoming government jobs.,