Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will release BARC UDC Steno Admit Card 2019. Download BARC UDC Steno Hall Ticket 2019 at www.barc.gov.in
BARC UDC Steno Admit Card 2019
- 1 BARC UDC Steno Admit Card 2019
- 2 BARC UDC Steno Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.barc.gov.in UDC Steno Admit Card
- 4 BARC UDC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- 5 BARC UDC Steno Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Download BARC UDC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
- 7 BARC UDC Steno Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 BARC UDC Steno Admit Card 2019
- 9 BARC Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
In this article, we are going to discuss BARC UDC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 details which will be published by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre regarding the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. Those aspirants have completed their educational qualification and want to recruit on the Central Government Jobs they should apply online at www.barc.gov.in.
BARC UDC Steno Hall Ticket 2019
The BARC UDC Steno Online Application Forms invited for the following Group ‘C’ posts from eligible candidates against the vacancies in BARC and constituent units of DAE located in Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam, and Kolkata. Candidates must apply by sending the online application form from 31 January 2019 to 25 February 2019.
www.barc.gov.in UDC Steno Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Available Posts||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||60 Vacancies|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No: 01/2019-R-III|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata State|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
|Pay Scale||Rs.25,500/- per month|
|Apply Online Opening Date||31.01.2019|
|Apply Online Closing Date||25.02.2019|
|BARC Official Website||www.barc.gov.in|
BARC UDC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||47 Vacancies|
BARC UDC Steno Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 18 Years to be eligible for available posts.
- Candidate age must be below 27 Years for UR Category and 32 years for ST Category and 30 years for OBC Category.
BARC UDC Steno Educational Qualification
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidates should possess Degree with minimum 50% marks from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Stenographer: Aspirants must have qualified the Matriculation from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should possess Typing Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC Categories.
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, and physically challenged categories are exempted from Application fee.
BARC UDC Steno Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre officials:-
- Written Examination (Level 1 & Level 2)
- Skill Set & Interview
BARC UDC Steno Pay Scale
|Posts Name||Salary Package|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs.25,500/- per month|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs.25,500/- per month|
Steps to Download BARC UDC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
- Open the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre official site.
- Download the BARC UDC Steno Exam Notification pdf.
- Enter the correct details and click on BARC UDC Steno Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of the admit card for examination use.
BARC UDC Steno Recruitment Exam Dates
BARC UDC Steno Online Applications Start Date
|31 January 2019|
|BARC UDC Steno Online Applications Last Date|
25 February 2019
BARC UDC Steno Admit Card Release Date
|BARC UDC Steno Examination Date|
BARC UDC Steno Admit Card 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will upload the BARC UDC Steno Hall Ticket on its official site. Candidates must download the hall ticket before going to appear in the examination because invigilators will check the each and every candidate admit card otherwise you will not be able to appear in the examination.