Banaras Hindu University will release BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019. Download BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket 2019 at www.bhu.ac.in
BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
- 1 BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
- 2 BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.bhu.ac.in Group A B C Admit Card
- 4 Banaras Hindu University Group A B C Vacancy 2019
- 5 BHU Group A B C Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Procedure to Download BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
- 7 BHU Group A B C Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
- 9 BHU Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in
In this article, we are going to provide the BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket 2019 which will be released for Principal, Vice Principal, Tutor/Clinical Instructor, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Programmer, Assistant Teacher, Security Officer & Various Posts. Candidates who are interested to apply they first read the below details and then apply online/ offline at www.bhu.ac.in.
BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket 2019
The BHU Group A B C Application Form is inviting from the Indian Citizens on the online form available at Recruitment and Assessment Cell portal of BHU for Non-teaching under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D posts) and School Teaching posts Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, PRT in CHBS (K), CHGS (K) & RSV (K) for the various Units/Sectors in the University as per the Pay matrix indicated below. Candidates have a timer to submit the application form from 01 February 2019 to 16 February 2019.
www.bhu.ac.in Group A B C Admit Card
|Name of the University||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Principal, Vice Principal, Tutor/Clinical Instructor, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Programmer, Assistant Teacher, Security Officer & Various Posts|
|Total Number of Positions||1305 Vacancies|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No – 06/2018-2019|
|Job Placement||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16-02-2019 at 05:00 PM|
|Postal Address||Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, B.H.U., Varanasi -221005.|
|BHU Official Website||www.bhu.ac.in|
Banaras Hindu University Group A B C Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Total Positions|
|2.||Group-B (School Teaching Posts)||825 Vacancies|
BHU Group A B C Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age must be 55 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided via category wise as per rules.
BHU Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed High School & Intermediate Class from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should also hold the Degree/ Master Degree/ MBBS/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate to be eligible for 1305 BHU Group A B C Vacancies.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|UR & OBC of Group A||Rs. 1000/-|
|UR & OBC of Group B & C of Non-teaching & School Teaching Posts||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST and PWD Categories||No fee|
|Payment Method||The fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.|
BHU Group A B C Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds which will be organized by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU):-
- Written Examination
- Aptitude Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Procedure to Download BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
- First of all, browse the Banaras Hindu University official site.
- Then have a look at the BHU Group A B C Exam Notification.
- Enter the correct details and click on BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will display on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of the admit card for examination use.
BHU Group A B C Recruitment Exam Dates
BHU Online Application Form Start Date
|01 February 2019|
|BHU Online Application Form Last Date|
16 February 2019
BHU Online Application Fee Payment End Date
|18 February 2019|
|BHU Offline Application Form Last Date|
23 February 2019
BHU Admit Card Available Date
|BHU Examination Date|
BHU Group A B C Admit Card 2019
Banaras Hindu University is going to release the BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket via online mode. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment exam is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates via selection rounds and then appoint them on the available positions. If you have any query then asks in the comment below and share this article on social networking sites.