Bihar Public Service Commission issued the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 1284 Bihar PSC AE Vacancy 2019 www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1 BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 2 Bihar PSC AE Application Form 2019
- 3 www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Engineer Notification
- 4 BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 6 BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 BPSC AE Admit Card 2019
- 8 BPSC Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
In this article, we are going to share the Bihar PSC AE Recruitment Notification 2019 details which have released recently by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get appointed in Bihar State Government Jobs then must read the below details carefully and apply online at official site i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar PSC AE Application Form 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting the BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form from educated people for full fill the 1284 BPSC Assistant Engineer Positions. The selection of the applicants will be done through Examination and then they will be posted in Bihar State. You can apply for the exam by sending the application form from 07 February 2019 to 28 February 2019.
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Assistant Engineer Notification
|Name of the Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Offered Posts Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Number of Posts||1284 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Bihar State|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 & GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Online Registration Start Date||07-02-2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||28-02-2019|
|BPSC Official Website||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Minimum Age should be 21 Years & Maximum Age must be 37 Years.
- Upper age relaxation will be application 03 years for General (Women), BC & OBC (Men & Women) and 05 years for SC/ ST Candidates (Men & Women) Categories.
BPSC AE Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 Class from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should also possess Diploma / Degree (Civil Engineering) from an authorized University or Institute.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General category||Rs. 750/-|
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Women Candidates of Bihar State||Rs. 200/-|
|Payment Mode||Off-Line Mode|
|Application Fee Payment Dates||18 to 22 February 2019|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performances in Written Exam & Interview.
- The selection rounds will be operated by the Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC Assistant Engineer Pay Scale
- Those candidates will be selected on the 1284 BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs they will get the pay scale of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- per month.
- Candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Steps to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Bihar Public Service Commission official website.
- Then download the BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online button.
- Fill up the BPSC AE Online Application Form with correct details.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the scanned copies of related documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt.
- Submit the application form after checking all the filling details.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|BPSC AE Application Form Start Date||07 February 2019|
|BPSC AE Application Form Last Date||28 February 2019|
|BPSC AE Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|BPSC AE Examination Date||Update Soon|
BPSC AE Admit Card 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission will release the BPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 via online mode. Candidates can download the call letter from the official site by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Candidates who want to ask anything then comment below and share this article on social networking websites.