Update 23-06-2018: British Airways has published British Airways Jobs 2018 Apply for British Airways Cabin Crew Vacancies 2018 at www.britishairways.com
British Airways Vacancy 2018
- 1 British Airways Vacancy 2018
- 2 British Airways Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 3 www.britishairways.com Cabin Crew Vacancy
- 4 ABOUT BRITISH AIRWAYS
- 5 British Airways Cabin Crew Requirements
- 6 Other Benefits
- 7 British Airways Salary Information
- 8 Process to Apply British Airways Jobs 2018
- 9 Official Website: www.britishairways.com
British Airways common positions include a diverse selection of roles both on the ground and in the air. Most entry-level posts require less strenuous hiring requirements and training. Career-oriented individuals with extensive education and training may apply for positions like the pilot, air traffic controller, mechanic function, and management within the corporate structure. Available jobs include the flight attendant, baggage handler, and customer service agent. Hiring paths may include taking several assessments, partaking in drug screenings, and passing numerous and extensive background checks.
British Airways Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
British Airways typically does not hire from overseas for opportunities in the United Kingdom, through partnerships within the United States do hire across the country. While most entry-level positions may operate on mostly part-time schedules, full-time hours remain available in accordance with tenure, work experience, and company need. The company prefers to promote from within, offering competitive wages corresponding to industry standards, and employee work benefits to eligible associates. Potential employees may choose to apply for available jobs via the company online job portal i.e. www.britishairways.com.
www.britishairways.com Cabin Crew Vacancy
Pilot, air traffic controller, mechanic function, and management within the corporate structure, flight attendant, baggage handler, and customer service agent
Job Location Name
|All Over World|
ABOUT BRITISH AIRWAYS
British Airways (BA) is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the United Kingdom based on fleet size, or the second largest, behind easyJet when measured by passengers carried. The airline is based in Waterside near its main hub at London Heathrow Airport. In January 2011 BA merged with Iberia, creating the International Airlines Group (IAG), a holding company registered in Madrid, Spain. IAG is the world’s third-largest airline group in terms of annual revenue and the second-largest in Europe. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in the FTSE 100 Index.
British Airways Cabin Crew Requirements
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be between 5’2” (1.575m) and 6’1” (1.85m) tall, with weight in proportion to your height
- Have a vertical function reach of at least 2.01m (6’7)
- Have 3 GCSE’s at Grade C or above or the equivalent (excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Desirable in customer service experience
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel.
- You must be able to acquire a US Visa
- To provide satisfactory references for the last 5 years and to undergo a Criminal Record Check
- Be able to obtain and keep an airside pass
- Be able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for the entire career
- Conduct stand-by duties close to your airport base
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing
- Able to swim 50m (55 yards)
- Bonuses awarded on performance and commission for in-flight retail sales.
- Annual leave starts at 30 days per year rising to 34 days per year.
- Preference bidding (you can bid for certain destinations and state if you would prefer long or shortfall flying) but nothing is guaranteed and you will always have to do both long and short haul as it is in your contract.
- Investment in ongoing training and development (Great to further your career prospects with a very reputable airline)
- Attractive travel concessions across an extensive network and other airlines
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Contributory company pension scheme (worth having)!
- Life insurance
- Subsidised staff restaurants (and often worldwide restaurants with your employee ID card)
- Julien MacDonald designer uniform
- Secure car parking close to Terminal 5 (whilst operating only as crew)
- Free airport parking at Heathrow whilst on holiday
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores (on presentation of your staff ID pass)
- Excellent facilities at the award-winning Terminal 5 at Heathrow which includes our
- state-of-the-art Crew Report Centre
British Airways Salary Information
|Working in a flight attendant role, cabin crew members provide exceptional customer service to and ensure safety and comfort for passengers throughout each flight. Additionally, employees must check emergency equipment proves operational, assist passengers with boarding the plane, and demonstrate safety procedures and proper use of equipment. Other duties include making in-flight announcements, serving meals and drinks, and completing reports and other paperwork. Cabin crew members may earn starting wages of around $14.00 an hour with the possibility of earning $22.00 an hour with tenure and experience.|
Potential associates for customer service positions with the airline company typically display positive attitudes, strong attention to detail, and flexible in work availabilities. Primary duties include greeting patrons, issuing boarding passes, checking passengers in, and tagging bags for flights. In addition, customer service agents should have a working knowledge of flight plans, ticket pricing, and directions to appropriate gates, terminals, and baggage claim areas. A customer service agent may earn an hourly wage of $15.00.
Members of airport operations function as baggage handlers and security checkpoints, while also working on tarmacs to ensure proper arrivals and departures. Varying duties may include checking luggage, assisting passengers, providing information, and loading and unloading bags. Sometimes called station agents, employees should possess standard airport operation knowledge, show a willingness to help all patrons and work flexible hours, and maintain the capacity to lift heavy objects repeatedly without tiring. Airport operations employees may earn up to $12.00 an hour.
Process to Apply British Airways Jobs 2018
- Interested applicants must visit the official website of British Airways i.e. britishairways.com.
- Then search the British Airways Career option and click on it.
- Click on browse jobs and select the position you related and select the location you want.
- Read the full article of Job Description carefully and click on “Apply for Job” button.
- Some questions will appear on your screen then press on yes or no after reading description.
- Then mention some personal details and click on create a new account.
- Then you are eligible to apply for available posts.
Official Website: www.britishairways.com
All Over India Government Jobs