Border Roads Organisation has Released BRO Recruitment 2019. Apply for 778 DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker & Other Vacancies at www.bro.gov.in.
BRO Recruitment 2019
The BRO Recruitment Notification has released by the Border Roads Organisation to recruit those job finders who are searching for BRO Vacancies. There, 778 vacancies will be filled up for the post of DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic. Candidates should go to Border Roads Organisation official website i.e. www.bro.gov.in to apply for BRO DVRMT Jobs 2019 easily.
BRO Application Form 2019
The BRO DVRMT (OG) Application Form is inviting form all the eligibility conditions having applicants through the Border Roads Organisation. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic post in this organization they must read the eligibility criteria which is given below. Applicants are required to apply through the offline method in between 23rd May 2019 to 14th July 2019.
www.bro.gov.in Notification 2019
|Authority Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Post||DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||778 Positions|
|Apply Process||Online Mode|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th July 2019|
|BRO Official Website||www.bro.gov.in|
BRO Vacancy 2019
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||197|
Border Roads Organisation Vacancy 2019 Category Wise
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWSs||Total|
|4.||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||81||29||14||53||20||08|
BRO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- MSW: The age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- For Other Posts: The age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Draughtsman: 10+2 with science subjects, Two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship/ National Trade Certificate.
- Vehicle Mechanic: Matriculation, Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle /Diesel/heat Engine/ Internal Combustion Engine/ passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Matriculation and Certificate of Mechanic Motor / Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests, physical and medical standards.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook): Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized Board. should have a heavy Motor vehicle/ Road Roller driving license and experience of six months in Road Roller Driving.
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): Must have Matriculation and a heavy Motor vehicle driving license.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 50/-.|
|SC/ ST & Physically handicapped persons||No Fee|
|Pay the Non-Refundable application fee by depositing directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.|
|Post Name||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Draughtsman||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2800/-.|
|Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Nursing||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2400/-.|
|Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/-.|
|Multi Skilled Worker||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1800/-.|
|Driver Mechanical Transport, Driver Road Roller, Operator Excavating Machinery||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/-.|
- Candidate’s selection process will be done based on Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
- Download the official advertisement to grab more useful information.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants who are going to apply for this notification they must visit the official website of BRO that is www.bro.gov.in.
- Download the BRO Recruitment Notification 2019 and read full details.
- Download BRO Application Form 2019 and fill it with appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation to proceed for the next process.
- Pay the application fee as per category and read again filled details in the form.
- Send the application form to “The Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015”.
BRO Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|DVRMT (OG) Applications Started On||23rd May 2019|
|DVRMT (OG) Applications Dead Line||14th July 2019|
BRO Official Website: www.bro.gov.in