Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 198 BSNL JTO Vacancy 2019 at www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 BSNL JTO Online Application Form 2019
- 3 www.bsnl.co.in JTO Notification 2019
- 4 BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 BSNL JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019
- 7 BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 BSNL Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) is going to appoint 198 eligible candidates for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST and OBC from the open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019. Candidates should read the below details first then download the notification and application form at the official website i.e. www.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL JTO Online Application Form 2019
The BSNL JTO Application Form has released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited via online mode for full fill the available posts. Candidates have time to submit the application form from 11 February 2019 to 12 March 2019. Candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.16400/- – Rs.40500/- per month.
www.bsnl.co.in JTO Notification 2019
|Name of the Company||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Offered Posts name||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Total Number of Posts||198 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Online Registration Starting Date||11-02-2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date||12-03-2019|
|BSNL Official Website||www.bsnl.co.in|
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy 2019
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer (Civil)||132 Posts|
|Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical)||66 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||198 Posts|
BSNL JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 Years and must be less than 30 Years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
BSNL JTO Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech (Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Applicants must also have appeared in GATE Exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil(CE).
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs.1000/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||Rs.500/-|
|Payment Method||Online Mode Only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).|
BSNL Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of through GATE SCORE-2019 which will be organized by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
BSNL JTO Pay Scale
- Candidates who will be selected for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) they will get the pay scale of Rs.16400/- – Rs.40500/- per month.
- Selected applicants will also get the increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
Steps to Apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited official website.
- Then have a look at the BSNL JTO Official Notification.
- Now read the eligibility criteria and click on BSNL JTO Apply Online.
- Enter the correct details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of related documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|BSNL Application Form Opening Date||11 February 2019|
|BSNL Application Form Closing Date||12 March 2019|