Update 16-11-2018: Cabinet Secretariat of India has issued Cabinet Secretariat JTO Jobs 2018 Apply for 29 Junior Technical Officer-I Vacancy 2018 at www.cabsec.nic.in
Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment 2018
- 1 Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment 2018
- 2 CABSEC Technical Officer Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.cabsec.nic.in JTO Notification 2018
- 4 Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply CABSEC Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 6 CABSEC JTO Recruitment Interview Dates
- 7 CABSEC Official Website: www.cabsec.nic.in
The CABSEC Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 has issued by the Cabinet Secretariat of India to hire skilled and talented applicants. Those applicants eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they should visit the official website i.e. www.cabsec.nic.in. Also, download the official notice attached at the end of the article for more vital information.
CABSEC Technical Officer Vacancy 2018
The Cabinet Secretariat of India has published the Cabinet Secretariat JTO Application Form 2018 through online mode. The organization has 29 Cabinet Secretariat Officer Vacancies are available for eligible applicants. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Junior Technical Officer-I (JTO) posts they should submit their application form before 19th May 2018 to July 2018.
www.cabsec.nic.in JTO Notification 2018
Name of the Organization
|Cabinet Secretariat of India|
|Name of the Positions|
Junior Technical Officer-I (JTO)
Number of Vacancies
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Application Form Starting Date
|19th May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
CABSEC Official Website
Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Cabinet Secretariat of India is inviting for CABSEC Junior Technical Officer Recruitment Exam 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their CABSEC Technical Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below. Stay connected with us for getting the latest employment news.
- Applicants must have an age maximum 56 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules and norms.
CABSEC Technical Officer Required Qualification
- Applicants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized Institution or University.
- Download the official notification for more useful details related to Cabinet Secretariat JTO Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates who want to apply for the available posts they will select on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
- Visit the official website mentioned below for more important information.
Cabinet Secretariat JTO Pay Scale
- Selected aspirants will get a salary package of Rs. Rs.47,600/- (Level 8 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC) corresponding to PB-2 i.e. Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-+ Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/- Per month.
- Download the official notification to catch more information.
Process to Apply CABSEC Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants need to visit the Cabinet Secretariat of India official website i.e. www.cabsec.nic.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the CABSEC Junior Technical Officer Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documentation and pay the application fee if required as per category.
- Read again all filled details are correct and accurate.
- Take Printout of Application form of Cabinet Secretariat Jobs and submit to Joint Deputy Director (Pers) Post Box No. 3003 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi – 110 003.
CABSEC JTO Recruitment Interview Dates
Cabinet Secretariat Technical Officer Applications Starting On
|19th May 2018|
|Cabinet Secretariat Technical Officer Applications Closed On|
Cabinet Secretariat Technical Officer Interview Date
CABSEC Official Website: www.cabsec.nic.in
Latest Employment News