Canara Bank has published Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018. Apply for 1200 Canara Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2018 at www.ibps.in
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Application Form 2018
- 3 www.ibps.in PO MT Notification 2018
- 4 Canara Bank PO MT Vacancy 2018
- 5 Canara Bank PO MT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- 7 Canara Bank PO Main Examination 2018
- 8 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
- 9 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 10 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 11 Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018
- 12 IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in
The Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification has released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to recruit those aspirants who are searching Canara Bank Vacancies. 1200 vacancies will be filled up for the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee. Candidates should go to official website i.e. www.ibps.in to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2018 easily.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Application Form 2018
The Canara Bank Online Application Form is inviting form all the eligibility conditions having candidates through the Canara Bank. Job finders who are eagerly waiting for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee post in Canara Bank through IBPS they should read the eligibility criteria which is provided below. Candidates need to apply through the online method in between 14th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
www.ibps.in PO MT Notification 2018
|Authority Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||1200 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||04th September 2018|
|IBPS Official Website||www.ibps.in|
Canara Bank PO MT Vacancy 2018
|Canara Bank PO Vacancy||SC Category||ST Category||OBC Category||UR Category||Total|
Canara Bank PO MT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have age in between 20 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is available for reserved category contenders as per government rules and norms of the IBPS.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, who have rendered at least 5 years military service||5 years|
|Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
The Nationality of the Applicants
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that an Aspirant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Required Qualification
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% Marks under Regular course from any recognized institution or University.
- For getting more required information applicants to have to open the official website.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Application Fee
|Category Details||Application Fee||Fee will be paid through Online payment mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
|All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)||Rs.100|
- All selected aspirates will get a better salary package from the bank.
- Check the official website for more details about it.
- Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on Aptitude Test (Online Written Test) Pre & Mains and Personal Interview.
- Download the official advertisement to obtain more useful information about Canara Bank PO MT Jobs 2018.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Canara Bank Pre Exam 2018
|S. No||Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Limit|
Canara Bank PO Main Examination 2018
|S. No||Section||No of Ques||Max Marks||Duration|
|Objective type Test|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite times of 2hours|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
|Descriptive type Test|
|6||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30minutes|
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018
Below provided topics will be available in the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2018
- General Awareness
- Computer etc.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Aspirants who are going to apply for this notification they must visit the official website of IBPS
- Download the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Fill the Canara Bank Probationary Officer Application Form 2018 with appropriate details carefully.
- Upload all required documentation to proceed for next process.
- Pay the application fee as per category if mandatory and read again complete filled details.
- Submit the application form before the final date and take a hard copy for future use.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Applications Started On
|14th August 2018|
|Download of admit card for Pre- Exam Training|
04th September 2018
Pre-Exam Training Organize
|01st October 2018 to 07th October 2018|
|Download of hall ticket for Online examination – Preliminary|
Online Examination – Preliminary
|13th October 2018, 14th October 2018, 20th October 2018 and 21st October 2018|
|The result of an Online exam – Preliminary|
October/ November 2018
Download of Hall Ticket for Online exam – Main
|Online Examination – Main|
18th November 2018
Declaration of Result – Main
|Download of call letters for interview|
Conduct of interview
|January / February 2019|
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will publish very soon Canara Bank PO MT Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode at the official website. IBPS will be held pre exam on 13th October 2018, 14th October 2018, 20th October 2018 and 21st October 2018 and Main Exam on 18th November 2018 so download admit card from official website.