Cotton University has Issued Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019. Apply for 109 Professor Vacancies at cottonuniversity.ac.in
Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019
- 1 Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019
- 2 Cotton College State University Application Form 2019
- 3 cottonuniversity.ac.in Recruitment 2019
- 4 Cotton College State University Vacancy 2019
- 5 Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Account Details for Foreign Currency Payment:
- 7 Apply Online for Cotton University Recruitment 2019
- 8 Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
Cotton University has unfolded Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 for those job seekers who are searching for Teaching Jobs. All aspirants who are willing to apply for Cotton College State University Jobs 2019 they should get an official advertisement in PDF from the official website of Cotton University i.e. cottonuniversity.ac.in and after getting whole details properly, applicants must apply shortly as possible in an online manner for Cotton College Notification 2019.
Cotton College State University Application Form 2019
Cotton College Online Application Form 2019 has been released by Cotton University for all aspirants who want to join this university. The University wants to select talented and best-fit candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor by organizing Interview. Job Seekers may apply online for Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 on or before the closing date.
cottonuniversity.ac.in Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Cotton University|
|Name of the Available Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts|
|Total Number of Positions||109 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Guwahati State|
|Employment Category||Guwahati Government Jobs|
|Cotton University Official Website||cottonuniversity.ac.in|
Cotton College State University Vacancy 2019
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
[Academic level – 14]
[Academic level – 13A]
[Academic level – 10]
Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Cotton University is all set to conduct the interview to find out the capable and skilled candidates for the available posts. Job seekers who want to apply for this recruitment they should be eligible according to the following eligibility criteria.
|Post Name||Maximum Age|
|Associate Professor||55 Years|
|Assistant Professor||38 Years|
|Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules and regulations.|
|1. Master Degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject.|
2. cleared the National Eligibility Test( NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or similar tests accredited by UGC.
3. M.Phil./ Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations.
|1. PhD degree in a concerned/relevant/allied disciplines with a good academic record.|
2. Master Degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
3. Minimum of 8 years experience in teaching/research/academic position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry. Also, it needed to be published work of high quality with a minimum of 7 (seven) research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 75 (seventy-five) as per the criteria.
The University will recruit the applicants on the basis of below rounds:-
- For more details, refer to official notification.
Account Details for Foreign Currency Payment:
Candidates from outside India – Us $ 100/-
|Account Name||COTTON UNIVERSITY|
|Account No||2150 0100 0250|
|Account Type||Special Savings Account|
|Branch||Zoo Road Tiniali Branch|
|Address||ICICI Bank, RGB Road, Zoo Road Tiniali Branch, Near Traffic Point, Guwahati- 781021, Assam|
|Post Name||Salary Package|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400- Rs. 2,17,100/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700- Rs. 1,82,400/-|
- General/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST( P)/ ST( H)/ PWD/ EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- The job seekers should pay the fee through online mode.
- Applicants paying in Indian currency may use the MOPS Payment gateway facility through a login.
Apply Online for Cotton University Recruitment 2019
- First of all, applicants should open the Cotton University official website that is cottonuniversity.ac.in.
- Then, go to the appropriate link to download the official advertisement.
- Now have a look at the required details and press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form and upload related documents/certificates.
- Get the printout after submitting the application form.
Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|Cotton College State University Application Form Opening Date||19th June 2019|
|The Final Date to Apply through Post within India||29th July 2019|
|The Final Date to Apply through Post for Overseas||05th August 2019|
|The Final Date for Submission Online Application||20th July 2019|
Official Website: cottonuniversity.ac.in