Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download DHC PA Hall Ticket at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Update 22-12-2018: High Court of Delhi has released Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018. Download 35 Delhi High Court PA Hall Ticket 2018 at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 1 Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 2 Delhi High Court PA Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Admit Card
- 4 Delhi HC Personal Assistant Result 2018
- 5 Steps to Download Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 6 DHC Personal PA Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Delhi HC Personal Assistant Result 2018
- 8 DHC Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Delhi has published DHC PA Exam Hall Ticket 2018 for the post of Personal Assistant and PA. Interested applicants who are willing for Delhi Government Jobs they must download the official notification and apply at the official website i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Read the below details to get more vital information related to vacant posts.
Delhi High Court PA Hall Ticket 2018
The Delhi HC Personal Assistant Application Form has issued by the High Court of Delhi to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for DHC Assistant Recruitment Exam they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates need to submit their application form from 22nd September 2018 to 12th October 2018.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Admit Card
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||35 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Delhi Government Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply||22nd September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th October 2018|
|Examination Date||23rd December 2018|
|DHC Official Website||www.delhihighcourt.nic.in|
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Result 2018
The authority invited the skilled candidates to apply for the DHC Personal Assistant Recruitment Exam via online mode. Those candidates who want to get more information about 35 positions they should download the official notification or read mentioned below the article. Applicants may go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in to get more information.
- All applicants must have an age between of 18 years to 27 years.
- Also, Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
DHC PA Required Qualification
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant field from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi HC Personal Assistant Jobs 2018 they should download the official notice for more details.
- Applicants who are related the to General category they have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Delhi HC Assistant Selection Process
- Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to know more vital information.
Steps to Download Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018
- Candidates need to open the High Court of Delhi official website e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Download the DHC Personal PA Exam Notification.
- Fill the required details and click on Delhi HC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card for examination use.
DHC Personal PA Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|Delhi HC Personal Assistant Applications Started On||22nd September 2018|
|Delhi HC Personal Assistant Applications Closed On||12th October 2018|
|Delhi HC Personal Assistant Admit Card publish Date||Released Online|
|Delhi HC Personal Assistant Examination Date||23rd December 2018|
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Result 2018
The High Court of Delhi has conducted written exam for recruitment of able applicants so eligible candidates will have to download DHC PA Result 2018 through the online process at the official website. Eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed on the available posts.