Update 26-02-2018: Department of Telecommunication has issued DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2018. Apply Department of Telecommunication AD & JTO Vacancy 2018 at www.dot.gov.in
DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
- 1 DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
- 2 DOT Junior Telecom Officers Application Form 2018
- 3 www.dot.gov.in AD JTO Notification
- 4 Department of Telecommunications Vacancy 2018
- 5 DOT AD JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Essential Qualification:
- 8 Assistant Director
- 9 Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- 10 Rs.4,100/-
- 11 Junior Telecom Officers
- 12 Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- 13 Rs.4,600/-
- 14 Steps to Apply for DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
- 15 DOT Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Dates
- 16 DOT Assistant Director Admit Card 2018
Job hunters can fetch information DOT Assistant Director Jobs Notification from this article as there are several vacancies available. Candidates can Apply Offline for 321 Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies as per the notification. Please read the article and fetch all the details from here or official website www.dot.gov.in.
DOT Junior Telecom Officers Application Form 2018
Aspirants are requested to fill the DOT Assistant Director Application Form and send it to Ministry of Communications, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001. The duly filled application form has to be submitted before the last date ie. 05th March 2018.
www.dot.gov.in AD JTO Notification
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunications|
|Vacancy||Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officers (JTO)|
|No. Of Post||321|
|Procedure to apply||Offline Application Form|
|Application starts||02nd February 2018|
|Last date to apply||05th March 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|DOT Official Website||www.dot.gov.in|
Department of Telecommunications Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Telecom Officers||145|
DOT AD JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Contenders are requested to grab this opportunity while submitting the DOT AD JTO Application Form. Candidates are eligible for this post after satisfying following points such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and others.
- Department of Telecommunication has declared a Maximum Age Limit of 56 years for the post of the AD, JTO.
- However, age relaxation is as per the government’s norms for SC/ST and reserved candidates.
For Assistant Director (AD):
Officers working under Central/State Government/BSNL/MTNL or other PSUs also must satisfied one of the points from the below conditions for the post of Assistant Director.
- Regularly working as an Assistant Director on a Pay Scale of PB2 with Grade pay of Rs.4800/- (As per 6th PCP).
- Working as an SDE / Sr.SDE in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or other PSU on a pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- in current IDA scale.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience under PB2 with GP of 4600 in CDA or pay scale of Rs.16,000 to Rs.40,500 in IDA scale.
For Junior Telecom Officers (JTO):
Officers working under Central/State Government/BSNL/MTNL or other PSUs also must satisfied one of the points from the below conditions for the post of Junior Telecom Officers.
- Regularly working as a Junior Telecom Officer on a Pay Scale of PB2 with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- (As per 6th PCP).
- Working as a JTO in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or other PSU on a pay scale of Rs.16, 400/- to Rs.40, 500/- in current IDA scale.
Candidates are selected after successfully cleared the below rounds:-
- Written Test
|Posts Name||Salary Package||Grade Pay|
Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Junior Telecom Officers
Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Steps to Apply for DOT Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
- Go to DOT Official Website @ www.dot.gov.in
- Check Advertisement 2-1/2018-DGT/1.
- Read the DOT Assistant Director Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates get the DOT JTO Application Form.
- Details should fill carefully in the application form.
- Affix your photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date i.e. 05-03-3018.
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
DOT Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|DOT Advertisement Release Date||12th January 2018|
|Starting Date of DOT Applications||02nd February 2018|
|Last Date to submit DOT Application Form||05th March 2018|
|DOT Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|DOT Examination Date||Update Soon|
DOT Assistant Director Admit Card 2018
Department of Telecommunications will release the DOT JTO Hall Ticket 2018 very soon. Candidates who want to get the examination details then bookmark this website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly with the help of official notification.
DOT Official Website: www.dot.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs