Update: 06-10-2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 982 DSSSB Assistant Teacher Jobs 2019 at www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB TGT PGT Job Notification. Delhi government has released the notice for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery) and J.E (Civil). Candidates want to apply for the DSSSB Recruitment then visit the official website i.e. www.delhi.gov.in. Candidates should read the full article to get more details like eligibility criteria and apply procedure.
www.dsssbonline.nic.in TGT PGT Notification
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery) and J.E (Civil)|
|Total No. of Posts||982 Posts|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||06-09-2019|
|Application Form Last Date||15-10-2019|
|DSSSB Official Website||www.dsssbonline.nic.in|
DSSSB TGT PGT Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidate age should be below than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/Ex sm/PH categories.
- The application fee is Rs.100/- for General and OBC categories.
- Candidates who are from women and SC, ST, PH & Ex-serviceman categories don’t need to pay anything.
- The Delhi Government will provide the salary to the selected candidates of Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
- Grade Pay will also provide by the Delhi Government to the appointed candidates which are Rs. 4200/-.
DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Go to the DSSSB official website.
- Download the DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Have a look on to eligibility criteria details carefully and click on apply online button.
- Fill up the DSSSB TGT PGT Application Form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form before the last date.