Employee State Insurance Corporation will upload ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2018. Download 771 ESIC IMO Grade II Hall Ticket 2018 at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 1 ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 2 www.esic.nic.in IMO Grade II Admit Card
- 3 ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
- 4 ESIC IMO Grade II Hall Ticket 2018
- 5 ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Procedure to Download ESIC IMO Grade II Admit Card 2018
- 7 ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 ESIC IMO Grade II Admit Card 2018
- 9 ESIC Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi will release ESIC IMO Grade II Hall Ticket 2018 for the Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) Positions. Candidates will be appointed anywhere in India and there is 771 total number of positions are available. Eligible can apply online at www.esic.nic.in. The eligibility criteria and further details are mentioned below.
www.esic.nic.in IMO Grade II Admit Card
|Name of the Corporation||Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi|
|Offered Positions||Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic)|
|Total Opportunities||771 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Apply Online Initial Date||12th October 2018|
|Apply Online Final Date||10th November 2018|
|ESIC Official Website||www.esic.nic.in|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
|State Name||General Category||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
ESIC IMO Grade II Hall Ticket 2018
The ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Application Form 2018 is inviting by the Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi from eligible and skilled candidates in between 12th October 2018 to 10th November 2018. Those aspirants have completed the educational qualification they should utilize this golden opportunity by submitting the application form via online process.
ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Indian Government Norms.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Medical Degree from the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Aspirants must have Registration with the Medical Council of India.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi will conduct the following rounds:-
- Written Exam
Those aspirants will be appointed on their positions they will get the salary package of Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1,67,800/-.
Procedure to Download ESIC IMO Grade II Admit Card 2018
- Willing aspirants need to open the Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), the Delhi official website.
- Now download the ESIC IMO Grade II Exam Advertisement PDF.
- Have a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on the ESIC Medical Officer Call Letter link.
- Enter the appropriate details and press the ESIC IMO Grade II Hall Ticket Download option.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card for examination use.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
ESIC Online Application Form Start Date
|12th October 2018|
|ESIC Online Application Form Last Date|
10th November 2018
ESIC Admit Card
|ESIC Examination Date|
ESIC IMO Grade II Admit Card 2018
Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi will publish the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode. The admit card will be available before 15 days of the commencement of the examination. You should stay connected with us for getting the admit card status and examination schedule.
ESIC Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Latest Employment News