Update 06-12-2018: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation issued ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Apply for 79 ESIC Delhi JE Vacancy 2018 at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1 ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.esic.nic.in JE Recruitment 2018
- 3 Delhi ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018-2019
- 4 ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018
- 5 ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 7 ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 ESIC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
- 9 ESIC Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
In this article, we are going to discuss ESIC Recruitment 2018-19 in which Junior Engineer 79 total vacancies are available. Aspirants must read the full ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 details in the following description. Those aspirants are eligible they can apply online at the recognized site i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
www.esic.nic.in JE Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Corporation||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi|
|Name of the Vacant Positions||Junior Engineer|
|Total Number of Positions||79 Posts|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Form Starting Date||16th November 2018|
|Application Form Starting Date||15th December 2018|
|ESIC Official Site||www.esic.nic.in|
Delhi ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018-2019
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||52 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27 Posts|
ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018
The ESIC stands for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation which is located in Delhi is inviting the ESIC JE Online Application Form for full fill the 79 Delhi ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancies. Those aspirants want to get recruited they should submit the application form from 16th November 2018 to 15th December 2018.
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should not be greater than 30 years to be eligible for the Junior Engineer Positions.
- Age relaxation In upper age will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories as per the government norms.
ESIC JE Required Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Diploma / Degree (Civil / Electrical Engineering) from an authorized Institution / University.
- Aspirants should also possess a minimum 02 years Professional Experience.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- All other categories will have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee.
- Candidates should pay the application fee via Internet Banking / Debit/Credit Card etc.
ESIC JE Selection Process
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi will appoint the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
ESIC JE Salary Package
Candidates will get the pay scale of is Rs.35,400 per month.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- First of all, open the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation official website.
- Then check out the career section and download the ESIC Junior Engineer Advertisement.
- Now grab the eligibility criteria details and download the application form.
- Fill up the ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form with appropriate details.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
ESIC JE Online Applications Initial Date
|16th November 2018|
|ESIC JE Online Applications Final Date|
15th December 2018
ESIC JE Admit Card Release Date
|ESIC JE Examination Date|
ESIC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi will upload the Delhi ESIC JE Hall Ticket 2018 via online mode. Candidates who are waiting for the admit card they should bookmark this website because whenever admit card will be released we will update this article.