Update 23-06-2018: Etihad Airways has issued Etihad Airways Vacancies 2018. Apply for Etihad Cabin Crew Posts 2018. at www.etihad.com
Etihad Airways Vacancy 2018
- 1 Etihad Airways Vacancy 2018
- 2 Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 3 www.etihad.com Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018
- 4 ABOUT ETIHAD AIRWAYS
- 5 Etihad Airways Job Locations
- 6 Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Benefits
- 8 Process to Apply Etihad Airways Flight Attendant Vacancy 2018
- 9 Etihad Airways Official Website: www.etihad.com
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, the flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be holding Worldwide Assessments for Etihad Airways Cabin Crews Jobs 2018. Find out on the list of schedules below if this esteemed airline company in the Middle East will visit your country for an open day hiring schedule. The group has minority investments in six airlines: Air Berlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, and Virgin Australia.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
Etihad Airways releasing various jobs in many locations all over the world those applicants want to apply for Etihad Airways Jobs they should apply by visiting the authority official website i.e. www.etihad.com. Etihad Airways issued jobs for the post of Manager Ethics and Compliance, Manager Customer Service (Cargo), Crew Planning Transformation Lead, Flight Dispatcher, Flight Instructor (MPL), Manager Schedule Planning, Facilities Technician , Duty Officer (Cargo), Procurement Officer, Manager Commercial Property, Manager Analytics, Sales Representative, Finance Officer (Malaysia & Singapore), Finance Officer Thailand, Sales Support Administrator, Data Scientist, Guest Service Agent, Loader.
www.etihad.com Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018
Cabin Crew, Pilot, SFI, Etihad Cargo, and Catering, Strategy & Planning, Airport & Network Operations, Technical Operations, Corporate & Commercial, UAE National Program
|All Over World|
|Etihad Official Website|
ABOUT ETIHAD AIRWAYS
Etihad Airways is a flag carrier and the second-largest airline of the United Arab Emirates (after Emirates). Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. The airline operates more than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas, with a fleet of 116 Airbus and Boeing aircraft as of February 2018. In 2015, Etihad carried 14.8 million passengers, a 22.3% increase from the previous year, delivering revenues of US$9.02 billion and net profits of US$103 million. Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Etihad Airways Job Locations
Etihad Airways issue jobs all over the world to hire the best candidates. Furthermore, imagine doing this with your new found family which encompasses over 6300 cabin crew of 110 different Nationalities. Cabin Crew is truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for Etihad guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
Etihad Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world. They are regarded by Skytrax as one of the best and they have always been expanding due to the demand of the business. Plenty of candidates have been the desire to become a flight attendant for this company and in order to know if you can become a staff of this premier organization, here are the qualifications needed for the job.
- Age: At least 21 years old at the date of joining.
- Communication: Fluency in English – written, verbal and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Can swim with the help of a flotation device.
- No visible tattoos while wearing the company uniform (cosmetic cover or bandages are not allowed).
- No visible body piercings allowed except for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females.
- Able to reach 210 cms without shoes.
- Education: Minimum of secondary level or equivalent.
- Personal appearance, image, and style should be excellent.
- No criminal records.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Cabin crew members traditionally receive between $2,000 and $3,000 monthly salary.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Benefits
When you become a Flight Attendant in Etihad Airways Career, you will be receiving plenty of benefits and privileges that come as part of the job. With over more than a hundred nationalities coming from various countries, the Etihad team is a diverse mix of cultures from all over the world. It’s good to know what other benefits an Etihad cabin crew employee can get from the profession. Aside from being based in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, there are other things you’ll get.
|A competitive salary that is tax-free|
You will have your own room in a shared fully-furnished complete with private utilities.
|A service will come pick you up from your flat to the airport for your flight responsibilities as well as vehicle service after your flight.|
|Health Club and Fitness Privileges|
You’ll have access to high-end swimming pools, fitness centers and health clubs with discounts for spa and salon services. This is to ensure that you always look good!
|This is an airline travel company. You will have unlimited personal travel at special discounts, yearly leave ticket as well as airline privileges for your families and friends.|
|Medical and Life Insurance|
FREE private insurance
Vacation Leave (30 Days)
|You get to spend time for vacation for 30 days in a year.|
Given that this is a fast-paced environment and the company is always growing, you will great opportunity to develop your career.
Special Discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and Establishments
Process to Apply Etihad Airways Flight Attendant Vacancy 2018
- Interested applicants need to open the official website of Etihad Airways i.e. www.etihad.com.
- Click on the career or Job Categories section and click on the job related to you or click on hot jobs.
- Read the full mentioned article and click on Cabin Crew Assessment days then click on post wise world assessment.
- Press on Apply Now button and mention the full details with pictures.
- You may be required to stay for the whole day or asked to return the next day to attend a full Assessment Day,
Etihad Airways Official Website: www.etihad.com
All Over India Government Jobs