Update 05-03-2019: Flipkart has published Flipkart Vacancy Advertisement 2019. Apply Online for 12870 Flipkart Jobs 2019 at www.flipkartcareers.com
Flipkart Recruitment 2019
Flipkart has released a Flipkart Job Notification 2019 for numerous positions such as Analytics, Team Leader, Associate, Executive Assistant, Lead HR Partner, Engineer, Manager, Developer, Consultant, Business Finance Analyst, Data Scientist, etc. This is a Private E-commerce Company which is ranked No. 1 E-commerce Company in India. So guys don’t miss this opportunity because there are 12870 total numbers of vacancies available. You can easily apply online at www.flipkartcareers.com.
www.flipkartcareers.com Notification 2019
|Name of the Company||Flipkart|
|Name of the Posts||Analytics, Team Leader, Associate, Executive Assistant, Lead HR Partner, Engineer, Manager, Developer, Consultant, Business Finance Analyst, Data Scientist, etc.|
|Total Number of Posts||12870 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Start Date||16th October 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||30th December 2018|
|Flipkart Official Website||www.flipkartcareers.com|
Flipkart Vacancy 2019
- Team Leader
- Executive Assistant
- Lead HR Partner
- Business Finance Analyst
- Data Scientist
Flipkart Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for Schedule Class/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class/ Physically Handicapped as per the company norms.
Flipkart Required Qualifications
- Aspirants must have qualified the Intermediate Class and Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
- For more details, check out the official notification in the below.
Flipkart Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the Flipkart.
Steps to Apply Online for Flipkart Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates should open the Flipkart Official Website.
- Now have a look at the career section and check out the eligibility criteria.
- After that click on the post that you are eligible for.
- Click on the Flipkart Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter the asking details carefully and submit the form.
- Walk-in interview with resume and supporting documents.