Gujarat Public Service Commission will upload GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Admit Card 2019. Download 172 GPSC Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 at www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Admit Card 2019
- 1 GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Admit Card 2019
- 2 www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Radiologist Admit Card
- 3 GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Vacancy 2019
- 4 GPSC Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
- 5 GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Result 2019
- 6 Steps to Download GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Admit Card 2019
- 7 GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 GPSC Radiologist Admit Card 2019
- 9 GPSC Official Website: www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
We have good news for those candidates who are looking for the GPSC AMVI Radiologist Hall Ticket 2019 because we are going to describe the full details of the recruitment exam. There are various posts are available such as Radiologist, Psychiatrist, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Microbiologist, Pathologist, Gujarati Reporter, English Reporter, Lady Officer, Hindi Reporter, and Joint Director. You can download the hall ticket at www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Radiologist Admit Card
|Conducting Authority Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Radiologist, Psychiatrist, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Microbiologist, Pathologist, Gujarati Reporter, English Reporter, Lady Officer, Hindi Reporter, and Joint Director|
|Total Number of Posts||172 Positions|
|Employment Location||Gujarat State|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Application Form Start Date||15th November 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||30th November 2018|
|GPSC Official Site||www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|3.||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||25 Posts|
|7.||Gujarati Reporter||05 Posts|
|8.||English Reporter||03 Posts|
|9.||Lady Officer||03 Posts|
|10.||Hindi Reporter||01 Post|
|11.||Joint Director||01 Post|
GPSC Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission is inviting the GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Application Form from eligible and skilled candidates in between 15th November 2018 to 30th November 2018. The examination will be conducted in the month of January/ February/ March 2019. Aspirants are advised to read the following details before submitting the online application form.
GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Result 2019
The exam result will be released very soon. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their examination result. Stay connected with us for getting the result release date.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Candidates should hold the Diploma in the related field from an authorized University.
- For some posts, candidates should possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable.
- Aspirants should pay the application fee before the last date through online process.
GPSC Radiologist Selection Process
Gujarat Public Service Commission will select the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
Steps to Download GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Admit Card 2019
- Go to the Gujarat Public Service Commission official portal.
- Then go to the “GPSC Advertisement” section and download GPSC Radiologist Exam Notification.
- Click on the GPSC Psychiatrist Hall Ticket Download button.
- Fill up the details and take the hard copy of the admit card.
- Save the admit card for examination use
GPSC Radiologist Psychiatrist Recruitment Exam Dates
Application Form Start Date
|15th November 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
30th November 2018
Admit Card Release Date
|Dec / Jan 2019|
27th January 2019
03rd February 2019
03rd March 2019
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
|Women Officer (Industrial Safety and Health Service)|
17th March 2019
31st March 2019
GPSC Radiologist Admit Card 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission will upload the GPSC Psychiatrist Hall Ticket 2019 very soon. The examination will be conducted on 27th January 2019, 03rd February 2019, 03rd March 2019, 17th March 2019, and 31st March 2019. Stay connected to know the admit card release date.