Update 24-03-2020: Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited will issue HEC ITI Trainee Admit Card 2020. Download 100 HEC Non-Executive Trainees Admit Card at www.hecltd.com
HEC Non-Executive Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 1 HEC Non-Executive Trainee Admit Card 2020
- 2 HEC Limited Executive Call Letter 2020
- 3 HEC ITI Trainee Exam Admit Card 2020
- 4 hecltd.com Non-Executive Admit Card
- 5 Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited Vacancy 2020
- 6 HEC ITI Trainees Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Procedure to Apply for HEC Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 8 HEC Diploma Engineer Trainees Recruitment Dates
- 9 Official Website: www.hecltd.com
Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited will release the HEC Limited Hall Ticket for the 100 Non-Executive Posts. The interested candidates have applied for the exam they can download the admit card at the official website i.e. www.hecltd.com.
HEC Limited Executive Call Letter 2020
Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited is inviting the HEC Limited Application Form for full fill the 100 HEC Non-Executive Trainees Jobs. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before the last date through online mode. You can get the eligibility criteria details from the following sections.
HEC ITI Trainee Exam Admit Card 2020
The candidates should Download HEC Call Letter after submitting the application form successfully before the expiry of the link. The main purpose to conduct recruitment exam is to find out suitable candidates and appoint them to the available posts. Read the details below for more information.
hecltd.com Non-Executive Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Executive Trainees|
|Total No. of Vacancies||100 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs|
|HEC Official Website||www.hecltd.com|
Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Posts||Total no. of Vacancies|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||35|
|Total Posts||100 Vacancies|
HEC ITI Trainees Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualifications
The candidates should have done class 10th or equivalent with ITI or equivalent technical from any recognized NCVT/SCVT institution for ITI Trainees Posts and Diploma in Engineering in the relevant stream for Diploma Engineer Trainees Posts.
- Candidate maximum age should be 28 years.
- Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age as per the norms of the government.
- The general/OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 800/- for the application form fee.
- The SC/PWD category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the following sounds:-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Procedure to Apply for HEC Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should need to browse the Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited official website.
- Then find out the HEC Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification on the homepage.
- After that read the required details and click on apply online button.
- Enter the asking details carefully and pay the applicable charges.
- Now get the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
HEC Diploma Engineer Trainees Recruitment Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Candidates who want to get the Latest/ Upcoming Government jobs in any department/ state then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official website. So stay connected with us for getting the latest updates and Employment News. We will provide the State Wise and All India Government Job Details on this web portal.