HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 || 757 BPM ABPM Job Notification
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has Issued HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 757 BPM ABPM Vacancies.
HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- 1 HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- 2 HP Post Office GDS Application Form 2019
- 3 appost.in/gdsonline GDS Recruitment
- 4 HP Post Office GDS Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 HP Post Office Vacancy 2019 Category Wise
- 6 Steps to Apply for HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- 7 HP Post Office Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has been dispatched HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019. Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle is going to fill up 757 vacant vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, and Assistant Branch Post Master through HP GDS Notification 2019. So, all the interested and dynamic candidates should apply for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs in online mode by using this web page details. Dear applicants, please remember, these posts will be filled up by motivated and talented candidates only therefore there competition on the top to be a part of the government sector in the state of the Himachal Pradesh.
HP Post Office GDS Application Form 2019
Those job searchers who want to grab this proper opportunity of Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle they are required to apply by filling HP Post Office Online Application Form 2019. Applicants are advised to apply for HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 by looking at the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle that is www.appost.in within the required time frame. The registration date will be from 06th June 2019 to 05th July 2019. Candidates can apply online from 13th June to 12th July 2019.
appost.in/gdsonline GDS Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Available Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Total Number of Posts||757 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
|Employment Placement||Himachal Pradesh State|
|Employment Category||HP Government Jobs|
|Mode of the Application||Online procedure|
HP Post Office GDS Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
First of all, applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria details from the following description then apply online by filling the HP GDS BPM ABPM Application Form to through below provided steps.
HP GDS Vacancy 2019
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Total Vacancy: 757
HP Post Office Vacancy 2019 Category Wise
|Category Name||No of Posts|
- Candidate age should be less than 18 years and not be more than 40 years.
- The age of the applicants must be as on 06th June 2019.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST||Category 5 Years|
|OBC Category||3 Years|
|Pwd Category||10 Years|
- Applicants should be qualified 10th / 12th class from a recognized Institution / Board.
- Job seekers should be Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- Applicants are required to the knowledge of Local Language:
- Applicants who belong to the General/ OBC Category their application fee is Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-S category candidates are nil for the application fees.
- Candidate’s selection will be done based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be generated based on obtained marks in 10th/12th class
- The hired applicants will get the salary of Rs.21700 Per Month.
- The appointed candidates will also get the Grade Pay as per the norms of the organization.
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
The salary will be given as per time as provided below.
|Category Name||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 12,000|
Steps to Apply for HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- Willing applicants must need to open official portal i.e. http://appost.in/gdsonline/ in any browse.
- Download the proper notification by entering in the suitable link.
- Read the eligibility criteria from notice and if you are eligible then click the “Apply Online” link.
- Now enter the required details in the HP Post Office GDS Online Application Form.
- Upload related documents and deposit the application fee.
- Submit an application form and take a print out of the submitted form for use in future life.
HP Post Office Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|HP Post Office Registration Start Date||06th June 2019|
|HP Post Office Registration Final Date||05th July 2019|
|HP Post Office Application Form Starting Date||13th June 2019|
|HP Post Office Application Form Closing Date||12th July 2019|
Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline