Haryana Public Service Commission issued HPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 Apply for 166 Haryana HCS AETO Vacancy 2019 at www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- 1 HPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
- 2 Haryana HCS AETO Application Form 2019
- 3 www.hpsc.gov.in Civil Services Notification
- 4 Haryana Civil Services HCS AETO Vacancy 2019
- 5 HPSC HCS AETO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for HPSC HCS AETO Recruitment 2019
- 7 HPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 HPSC HCS Admit Card 2019
- 9 HPSC Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Haryana Public Service Commission has dispatched HPSC HCS AETO Recruitment Notification for the various positions such as Haryana Civil Services, District Food & Supplies Controller, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer, District Food & Supplies Officer, Excise & Taxation Officer, Tehsildar, Traffic Manager, Block Development and Panchayat Officer, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society and Assistant Employment Officer. Candidates can apply online at the official website i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in.
Haryana HCS AETO Application Form 2019
The HPSC HCS AETO Online Application Form is inviting from the eligible and skilled candidates from 07 February 2019 to 15 February 2019. Candidates who have completed their study and want to get appointed in Haryana State Government Jobs then don’t miss this opportunity and must apply before the last dates.
www.hpsc.gov.in Civil Services Notification
|Name of the Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||HCS (Ex. Br), AETO & Other Posts|
|Total Positions||166 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||Haryana Government Job|
|Employment Location||Haryana State|
|HPSC Apply Online Start Date||07 February 2019|
|HPSC Apply Online Last Date||15 February 2019|
|HPSC Official Website||www.hpsc.gov.in|
Haryana Civil Services HCS AETO Vacancy 2019
|1.||Haryana Civil Services (HCS)||48 Post|
|2.||District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||01 Post|
|3.||Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||07 Post|
|4.||Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO)||44 Post|
|5.||District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||04 Post|
|6.||Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO)||11 Post|
|7.||Tehsildar (Class A)||18 Post|
|8.||Traffic Manager||02 Post|
|9.||Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||19 Post|
|10.||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS)||07 Post|
|11.||Assistant Employment Officer (AEO)||05 Post|
HPSC HCS AETO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Haryana Civil Services Recruitment Exam in upcoming months. The main reason to conduct this recruitment exam is to find out the suitable and deserving candidates for the available vacancies. Only eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment examination so that’s why you should read the eligibility criteria details from below description.
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 42 years
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH categories they will get the age relaxation.
HPSC HCS Required Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed their 10th (High School) and 12th (Intermediate) Classes from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates must also hold Bachelor Degree (Arts/Science/Commerce).
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|Male General Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female General Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Male & Female SC/ST Candidates Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
HPSC HCS Selection Process
The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following rounds:-
- Pre Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
Steps to Apply for HPSC HCS AETO Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates should open the Haryana Public Service Commission official website.
- Go to the advertisement section and read the HPSC Civil Services Job Notification.
- Now fill up the HPSC Officer Online Application Form with appropriate details.
- Upload the photocopies of the necessary documents and pay the applicable charges.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
HPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam Dates
Apply Online Opening Date
|07 February 2019|
|Apply Online Closing Date|
15 February 2019
Admit Card Available Date
HPSC HCS Admit Card 2019
The HPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2019 will upload very soon. Candidates who are going to apply for the available posts they should bookmark and subscribe to this website because will provide the admit card and examination schedule details in upcoming months. If you have any query then ask in the comment below.