Haryana SSC has Released HSSC JE Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 1624 Junior Engineer Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has uploaded HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification for 1624 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Positions. Those contenders who are eagerly waiting for the available posts they should read the full article and grab each and every detail from here. Job seekers who are eligible for HSSC JE Jobs 2019 they can apply online at the conducting authority official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC JE Application Form 2019
The HSSC JE Online Application Forms are inviting from the eligible and intelligent job seekers by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The main purposes to conduct this recruitment find out the eligible and skilled applicants for the offered positions. So eligible and motivated candidates can apply online on or before the last date that is 04 July 2019. Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct an exam from 13 July to 18 August 2019.
www.hssc.gov.in Notification 2019
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Available Posts||Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||1624 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Mode|
|Employment Placement||Haryana State|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|HSSC Official Website||www.hssc.gov.in|
HSSC JE Vacancy 2019
|Post Name||Vacancy Info|
|Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical)||1624|
HSSC JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To know about Age limit, Required Educational Qualification and other details you need to check the below section of this web page very carefully.
- Aspirant age should not be less than 17 years and not be more than 42 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the Government rules and regulations.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed Degree / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical & Electrical Engineering from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Candidates can check more details from the official notification.
HSSC will select the candidates on the basis of their performances on the following rounds:-
- Written Exam.
- Socio-Economic criteria.
- Appointed applicants will get pay band of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400 (Per Month) from the HSSC.
- Candidates can get other details from the official advertisement which is provided below.
A Fee of the Application
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 150|
|Reserve Category||Rs. 35|
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 75|
|Reserve Category||Rs. 18|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Pay Fee through Online / Offline both mode.|
Steps to Apply for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- First of all, open the HSSC official site that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Download the HSSC JE Official Advertisement PDF from the notification section.
- Read the details of eligibility criteria and click on the apply online button.
- Enter the accurate details in the HSSC Online Application Form.
- Deposit the prescribed application fee and enclosed the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form.
- Take the printout of the application form for use in the future.
HSSC JE Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Required Dates|
|HSSC JE Applications Opening Date||20th June 2019|
|HSSC JE Applications End On||04th July 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||08th July 2019|
|HSSC JE Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|HSSC JE Examination Date||13th July to 18th August 2019|
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019
Job seekers who will be shortlisted for HSSC JE written exam they should download HSSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2019 to take part in this examination. Applicants can get HSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 by using the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in online mode. HSSC Junior Engineer Exam is going to conduct from 13th July to 18th August 2019.