Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 Apply for ICG Navik GD 02/2019 Batch at www.davp.nic.in
Update 31-01-2019: Indian Coast Guard has issued ICG Navik GD Jobs Notification 2019. Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Vacancy 2019 at www.davp.nic.in
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019
- 2 Indian Coast Guard GD Online Application 2019
- 3 www.davp.nic.in ICG Navik GD Notification
- 4 DAVP Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019
- 5 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- 6 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019
- 8 Official Website: www.davp.nic.in
Indian Coast Guard has published a DAVP Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019 for the Navik GD Positions. Candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs 2019 then read the following details very carefully. Those aspirants have completed their educational qualification they should apply online at the recognized website i.e. www.davp.nic.in.
Indian Coast Guard GD Online Application 2019
The Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application Form is inviting from the eligible and intelligent candidates by the Indian Coast Guard officials for full fill the Indian Coast Guard ICG Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Posts. Aspirants can apply by submitting the application form from 21 January 2019 to 31 January 2019.
Name of the Conducting Authority
|Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Available Posts|
Navik (General Duty) – 02/2019 BATCH
Total Number of Posts
Online Application Form
|Written Test & Physical fitness test|
Central Government Jobs
|All Over India|
|Apply Start Date|
21 January 2019
Apply Last Date
|31 January 2019|
|ICG Official Website|
The Indian Coast Guard authorized persons are going to conduct the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Exam 2019 for finding the suitable candidates for the vacant positions. Aspirants must read the eligibility conditions before apply online at the official site.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 22 years to be eligible for the Indian Coast Guard ICG Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates as per the norms.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10+2 Classes with minimum 50 percent marks from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should check out the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Notification for more details.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+ 2 Entry Selection Process
Indian Coast Guard officials will appoint the candidates on the basis of their performances in the below rounds:-
- Written Test
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Examination
Indian Coast Guard Salary Package
- The appointed candidates will get the Indian Coast Guard Navik Salary of Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/-.
- The selected candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs 2,000/-.
- First of all, candidates should open the Indian Coast Guard official website.
- Then go to the advertisement zone and search the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Notice.
- Gain the eligibility condition details and hit on the application form.
- Enter the correct details in the Indian Coast Guard GD Online Application.
- Pay the application fee and upload the scanned copies of the necessary certificates.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Applications Opening Date
|21 January 2019|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Applications Opening Date|
31 January 2019
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card Release Date
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination Date|
The Indian Coast Guard is all set to reveal the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they can download the admit card from the authorized web portal. Aspirants stay connected with us for getting the admit card and examination scheduled and upcoming government jobs details.