Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019. Apply for ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Vacancy 2019 at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- 2 ICG Yantrik Online Application Form 2019
- 3 www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Notification
- 4 ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- 6 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
- 8 ICG Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Vacancy 2019 then you come to the right place because we are going to describe the ICG Yantrik recruitment Notification 2019 in the following article. Aspirants should read the below details carefully and apply online at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
ICG Yantrik Online Application Form 2019
Indian Coast Guard is inviting the ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Application Form for full fill the opportunity for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2019 batch. Aspirants can apply for the selection rounds through online application form from 11 February 2019 to 21 February 2019.
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Yantrik 02/2019 Batch|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Apply Start Date||11 February 2019|
|Apply Last Date||21 February 2019|
|ICG Official Website||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Minimum Age should be 18 Years and Maximum Age must be 22 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
ICG Yantrik Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation from an authorized Board/ Institution.
- Applicants should also possess Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE to be eligible for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the following rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Tests
- Medical Examination
ICG Yantrik Pay Scale
- Candidates who will join the Indian Coast Guard they will get the salary package of Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5).
- Selected candidates will also get Rs.6200/- (7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
- After getting the promotion, candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.47600/- plus Yantrik pay plus Rs.6200/- other allowances.
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Then download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Notification PDF.
- Then have a look at the criteria details and download the application form.
- Fill up the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form with appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Submit the application form and also get the hard copy for further use.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Exam Dates
ICG Yantrik Application Form Start Date
|11 February 2019|
|ICG Yantrik Application Form Last Date|
21 February 2019
ICG Yantrik Admit Card Release Date
|ICG Yantrik Examination Date|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
Indian Coast Guard will upload the ICG Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Hall Ticket 2019 very soon. Candidates can download the admit card from the official site by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Applicants should share these details on social networking sites and bookmark this site for the latest employment news.