Indian Navy Commission Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply for 102 Officer Jobs at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Update 31-01-2019: Indian Navy has revealed Indian Navy Commission Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply for 102 Indian Navy Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1 Indian Navy Commission Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 Indian Navy Officer Application Form 2019
- 3 www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Commission Officer Notification
- 4 Indian Navy Commission Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 Indian Navy Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Indian Navy Commission Officer Pay Scale
- 7 Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Commission Officer Recruitment 2019
- 8 Indian Navy Commission Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 9 Indian Navy Commission Officer Admit Card 2019
- 10 Indian Navy Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates who are looking for the Latest Indian Navy Jobs then must read the below details in which we described the Indian Navy Commission Officer Vacancy 2019 details. in this vacancy notification, 102 Commission Officer Jobs are available. You have to read the eligibility criteria and other necessary information and then apply online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Indian Navy Commission Officer Application Forms are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission in Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. Those candidates are eligible and want to apply they should submit the application form from 12 January 2019 to 01 February 2019.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Commission Officer|
|Total Number of Posts||102 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Employment Placement||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Interview & Test|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-01-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-02-2019|
|Indian Navy Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Sr. No.||Executive Branch|
|Branch/ Cadre Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12 Vacancies|
|2.||General Service (GS)/ Hydrography Cadre||27/ 03 Vacancies|
|3.||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28 Vacancies|
|4.||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32 Vacancies|
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 23 years it means applicants must be born between 02-01-1995 & 01-07-2000.
- Age relaxation will be provided category wise as per the government norms.
Indian Navy Officer Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed BE/ B.Tech in related subjects from an authorized Institution/ University.
- For more details, refer to the Indian Navy Commission Officer Advertisement.
Indian Navy Commission Officer Selection Process
Indian Navy will select the candidates on the basis of their performances in the below rounds:-
- Selection Service Board (SSB) Interview
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
|Branch/ Specialization Name||Salary Package|
|Sub Lieutenant (SLT)||56100-110700, Level- 10, MSP- 15500|
|Lieutenant (LT)||61300-120900, Level- 10B, MSP- 15500|
|Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)||69400-136900, Level- 11, MSP- 15500|
|Commander (Cdr)||121200-212400, Level- 12A, MSP- 15500|
- First of all, open the Indian Navy official website.
- Then download the Indian Navy Commission Officer Notification.
- Now have a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online button.
- Enter the correct details in Indian Navy Officer Online Application Form.
- Take the printout of application form and click on the submit button.
Indian Navy Commission Officer Applications Initial Date
|12 January 2019|
|Indian Navy Commission Officer Applications Final Date|
01 February 2019
Indian Navy Commission Officer Admit Card Issue Date
|Indian Navy Commission Officer Exam Date|
Indian Navy will reveal the Indian Navy Officer Hall Ticket 2019 very soon from the official website. Aspirants can download the call letter by entering the asking details such as name, registration number, and date of birth. The exam will be conducted at numerous places and you can get the exam location from the official site.