Update 04-02-2019: Indian Post Office Department has dispatched Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification 2019. Apply Online for 50000 Indian Post Office MTS Vacancy 2019 at www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Notification 2019
- 1 Indian Post Office Notification 2019
- 2 Indian Post Mail Guard Recruitment 2019
- 3 www.indiapost.gov.in Job Notification
- 4 Indian Post Office Vacancy 2019 State Wise
- 5 Indian Post Office Postmaster Recruitment 2019
- 6 Indian Post Office Selection Process:
- 7 Post Office Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- 8 Post Office Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- 9 Indian Post PA SA Recruitment Dates
- 10 Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification State Wise
- 11 Steps to Apply Online for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019
- 12 Indian Post Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in
In this article, we are going to provide the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification details. Candidates who are searching then Latest Indian Government Jobs then must read the full article in which we describe the each and every detail about the recruitment. You can apply online through the official web portal i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Post Mail Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Postal Circle Department has released an Indian Post Office MTS Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Postman, MTS, Guard, PA, SA, Postmaster etc. There are 50000 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed. Candidates can apply by sending the Indian Post Office Recruitment Application Form before the last date.
www.indiapost.gov.in Job Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Total no. of vacancies||50000 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Postman, MTS, Guard, PA, SA, Postmaster etc.|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Starting date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Last date to apply online||Available Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2019 State Wise
|1.||Madhya Pradesh||2411 Vacancies|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh||5314 Vacancies|
|8.||North Eastern||748 Vacancies|
|10.||Himachal Pradesh||391 Vacancies|
|11.||Jammu & kashmir||256 Vacancies|
|18.||West Bengal||49822 Vacancies|
|23.||Andhra Pradesh||190 Vacancies|
Indian Post Office Postmaster Recruitment 2019
The candidates are requested to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Post Office Jobs 2019. The eligibility criterion is given below:
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have done 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech from any recognized university/institution to apply for Indian Post Vacancy 2019.
Age Limitations: The required age criterion is given below to apply for Gramin Dak Sewak Jobs 2019:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Govt.
- The candidates should check the official notification on the official site to apply for Indian Post Recruitment 2019.
Indian Post Office Selection Process:
The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following levels:
- Written / Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency / Skill Test
- Typing Test
- All the candidates will have to pay the application form fee to apply for Indian Post Office Vacancy 2019.
- The General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- for the application form.
- The other or reserved category candidates are exempted from paying the fee for the application form.
The deserving and selected candidates will get a handsome salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month.
Post Office Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- English (Part B (i)): Verbs, Prepositions, Articles, Conjunctions, Proverbs, Vocabulary, Tenses, Unseen Passage, Phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence Structure, Postal Department GDS Regional English Syllabus (Part B (ii)).
- Region English: Alankara, Swar Sandhi, Vakya Rupantra, Mishra Sanyukta Vakya, Padhinathiba Gandyansha, Rudhi Lokakatha, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa.
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Profit & loss, Decimals, Fractions, Percentages, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Ratio and proportion, Discount, Partnership, Average, Simple Interest.
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Maximum Time|
|English (Part B(i))||50||25|| |
Indian Post PA SA Recruitment Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||Available Now|
|Last date to apply online||Available Now|
|Downloaded of admit card||Shortly Available|
|Date of examination||Shortly Available|
Indian Post Office Recruitment Notification State Wise
|Notification Date||Apply Online|
MP Postal Circle
|20th January||19th February||Apply Online|
|Andhra Pradesh||13th April||12th May|
|01st December||30th December||Apply Online|
|Jharkhand||20th November||19th December|
|20th November||19th December||Apply Online|
|Telangana||20th November||19th December|
|26th October||30th November||Apply Online|
|UP GDS||30th October||04th December|
Gujarat Post MTS
|24th March||10th April||Apply Online|
|Odisha Postal Circle||19th January||17th February|
Kerala Postal Circle
|16th January||14th February|
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official site that is www.indianpost.gov.in to apply for Gramin Dak Sewak Posts.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on “Indian Post GDS Recruitment Apply Now” link.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload the essential documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Make the payment.
- Take out the hard copy of printed application form for future use.