Update 31-12-2018: Indian Statistical Institute will issue Indian Statistical Institute Hall Ticket 2019. Download ISI Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 at www.isical.ac.in
Indian Statistical Institute Admit Card 2019
- 1 Indian Statistical Institute Admit Card 2019
- 2 ISI Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.isical.ac.in Assistant Admit Card
- 4 Indian Statistical Institute Vacancy 2019
- 5 ISI Assistant Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Indian Statistical Institute Pay Scale
- 7 Download ISI Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
- 8 ISI Office Assistant Recruitment Exam Dates
- 9 ISI Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
- 10 ISI Official Website: www.isical.ac.in
Indian Statistical Institute will release the ISI Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 for the various posts including Office Assistant A, Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A, Administrative Officer, Telephone Operator A, Cook A, Binder A, Electrician A, Senior Administrative Officer, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Engineer (Civil) A, Accounts Officer, Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A, and Plumber A. Candidates who are interested in these Central Government Jobs then apply online at the official site i.e. www.isical.ac.in.
ISI Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
ISI is formally known as Indian Statistical Institute which is inviting the ISI Assistant Officer Application Form for full fill the Indian Statistical Institute Assistant Positions. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting appointed to the Government Jobs through this recruitment examination. You can apply by sending the application form from 19th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
www.isical.ac.in Assistant Admit Card
Name of the Organization
|Indian Statistical Institute|
|Available Posts Name|
Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Administrative Officer, Office Assistant A, etc.
Total Number of Posts
Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Tezpur, Hyderabad, and Giridih.
|Central Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Starting Date|
19th September 2017
Apply Online Last Date
|17th October 2017|
|ISI Official Website|
The Senior Administrative Officer, Personnel Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Vacancy 2019
|Available Posts Name|
|1.||Office Assistant A||16 Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A||06 Vacancies|
|3.||Administrative Officer||04 Vacancies|
|4.||Telephone Operator A||01 Vacancy|
|5.||Cook A||03 Vacancies|
|6.||Binder A||01 Vacancy|
|7.||Electrician A||03 Vacancies|
|8.||Senior Administrative Officer||01 Vacancy|
|9.||Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A||03 Vacancies|
|10.||Engineer (Civil) A||01 Vacancy|
|11.||Accounts Officer||03 Vacancies|
|12.||Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A||04 Vacancies|
|13.||Plumber A||02 Vacancies|
ISI Assistant Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) authorized persons are going to conduct the ISI Office Assistant Recruitment Exam to find out the suitable candidates for the available posts. You can gain the eligibility criteria details from the below sections.
- Candidate age should be greater than 35 years to be eligible for the Indian Statistical Institute Assistant Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC category candidates as per government rules.
ISI Office Assistant Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th (High School) and 12th (Intermediate) Class from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must also have completed their ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate to be eligible for the Indian Statistical Institute Vacancies.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for general/ OBC category candidates which are non-refundable.
- There is no fee for those aspirants who are from SC/ ST/ PH and women communities.
- You can deposit the application fee through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI recruitment portal.
Indian Statistical Institute Selection Process
Indian Statistical Institute officials will conduct the following rounds for selecting the eligible candidates for the vacant positions:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Indian Statistical Institute Pay Scale
|Office Assistant A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Telephone Operator A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs.15600-39100||6600|
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A Rs.15600-39100||Rs.15600-39100||7600|
|Engineer (Civil) A||Rs.9300-34800||4600|
|Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A||Rs.5200-20200||2000|
Download ISI Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
- First of all, candidates should browse the Indian Statistical Institute official site.
- Then go to the career zone and search the Indian Statistical Institute Exam Notification.
- Now check out the eligibility criteria details and press admit card option.
- After that enter the appropriate details and click on ISI Assistant Officer Hall Ticket Download.
- Take the hard copy of the call letter and keep it safe for further use.
ISI Office Assistant Recruitment Exam Dates
ISI Office Assistant Applications Starting Date
|19th September 2017|
|ISI Office Assistant Applications Closing Date|
17th October 2017
ISI Office Assistant Admit Card Release Date
|ISI Office Assistant Examination Date|
ISI Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
The Indian Statistical Institute Hall Ticket 2019 will be uploaded before few days of the commencement of the recruitment examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Those aspirants want to get the latest updates and upcoming government jobs details then bookmark and subscribe to this web portal.