Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force issued ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment 2018. Apply for ITBP Medical Jobs Interview 2018 at www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment 2018
- 1 ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.itbpolice.nic.in Specialist Doctor GDMO Notification
- 3 ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Vacancy 2018
- 4 ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Jobs Interview Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment 2018
- 6 ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment Interview Dates
- 7 ITBP Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
(ITBP) Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has dispatched ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Notification 2018 for the 42 Specialist Doctor GDMO Jobs. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get hired on Indian Defence Job 2018 they should read the full details below. Aspirants can download the full notification from the official portal at www.itbpolice.nic.in. The start date to apply is 07th September 2018 and the last date to apply is 21st October 2018.
www.itbpolice.nic.in Specialist Doctor GDMO Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Name of the available Posts||Specialist Doctor & GDMO|
|Total Number of Posts||42 vacancies|
|Employment Placement||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply Start Date||07th September 2018|
|Apply Last Date||21st October 2018|
|Walk-In-Interview||29th October 2018|
|ITBP Official Website||www.itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Specialist Doctor||07 Posts|
ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Jobs Interview Criteria
The ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO recruitment Interview will be conducted on 29th October 2018 at various places. Those aspirants are going to attend the interview they should have the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidate age should be below than 67 years to be eligible for the 42 ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Vacancies.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
ITBP Required Qualification
- Candidates must possess the Degree or Diploma (Medical) from an authorized University/institute.
- Job seekers must also have some working experience in the relevant field.
ITBP Salary Package
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Specialist Post||Rs.85,000/- per month|
|GDMO||Rs.75,000/- per month|
ITBP Selection Procedure
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will conduct the Interview for selecting the eligible and deserving candidates of the medical positions.
- The interview will be conducted on 29th October 2018 at various places.
Steps to Apply for ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment 2018
- Willing aspirants need to browse the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force official website.
- Then go to the career section and download ITBP GDMO Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Fill up the application form if you are eligible for the interview.
- Enter the appropriate details in the ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Application Form.
- Pay the application charges and enclosed the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
ITBP Specialist Doctor GDMO Recruitment Interview Dates
|Events Name||Vital Dates|
|ITBP Application Form Initial Date||07th September 2018|
|ITBP Application Form Final Date||21st October 2018|
|ITBP Walk-In-Interview||29th October 2018|
ITBP Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs
|THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2018|
|SSC Phase VI Recruitment 2018|
|SEBI Officer Recruitment 2018|
|ESIC Security Officer Vacancy 2018|