Update 24-12-2018: Jamia Millia Islamia has published JMI Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2018. Apply Online for 52 JMI MTS LDC Engineer Jobs 2018 at www.jmi.ac.in
JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1 JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 2 JMI MTS LDC Online Application Form 2018
- 3 www.jmi.ac.in Non-Teaching Notification 2018
- 4 Jamia Millia Islamia MTS LDC Vacancy 2018
- 5 JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Jamia Millia Islamia MTS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 JMI MTS LDC Hall Ticket 2018
- 9 JMI Official Website: www.jmi.ac.in
Jamia Millia Islamia has dispatched JMI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 for skilled and talented candidates. Interested aspirants should apply for available positions through online mode. Applicants who want to participate in JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam 2018 they must visit the official website i.e. www.jmi.ac.in.
JMI MTS LDC Online Application Form 2018
The JMI Non-Teaching Application Form has released by the Jamia Millia Islamia through online process. There are 52 JMI Junior Engineer Vacancies are available at the organization. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Non-Teaching and Other Academic Posts posts they should submit their application form in between 20th April 2018 to 21st May 2018.
www.jmi.ac.in Non-Teaching Notification 2018
|Jamia Millia Islamia|
Non-Teaching and Other Academic Posts
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
Releasing Date to Apply
|20th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form|
21st May 2018
JMI Official Website
Jamia Millia Islamia MTS LDC Vacancy 2018
|University Librarian||01 Post|
|Assistant Librarian||02 Posts|
|Internal Audit Officer||02 Posts|
|6.||Instructor (Tie & Dye)|
|Section Officer||04 Posts|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
FTK-Centre for IT
Archives and Literary
|Sports Coach, Central|
Sports & Games.
|14.||Jr. Laboratory Assistant|
|18.||Multi Tasking Staff|
JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Jamia Millia Islamia is going to conduct JMI MTS Recruitment Exam 2018 to select the talented candidates. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the useful details given below.
- Applicants must be bigger than 18 years and smaller than 37 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per government rules and regulations.
- Candidates who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in related field from a recognized Institution or University they are eligible to apply for JMI Non-Teaching Jobs 2018.
- For more details about required qualification read the official notification attached below.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are related to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Jobs 2018 their selection will depend on these following methods
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Jamia Millia Islamia MTS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Aspirants require to visiting the Indian Jamia Millia Islamia official website i.e.jmi.ac.in.
- Search for the career section and click on JMI MTS LDC Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully.
- Attach all important documents and pictures.
- Before submitting the JMI Non-Teaching Application Form 2018 must check once again all the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application Form and take a hard copy for future use.
JMI Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam Dates
JMI MTS LDC Applications Starting On
|20th April 2018|
|JMI MTS LDC Applications Ends On|
21st May 2018
JMI MTS LDC Admit Card Issue Date
|JMI MTS LDC Examination Date|
JMI MTS LDC Hall Ticket 2018
The Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the JMI Non-Teaching Admit Card 2018 before the examination date at its official web portal. Candidates need to subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we will provide the best updates regarding admit card/ examination schedule.