Update 06-12-2018: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Apply Online for 107 Jharkhand PSC Junior Division Vacancy 2018 at www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1 JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.jpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Notification
- 3 JPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2018
- 4 JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
- 6 JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- 8 JPSC Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
In this article, we are going to describe the Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 notification which has released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Job seekers who have completed their educational qualification they should read the full article and grab the eligibility criteria details. Eligible candidates can apply for the Civil Judge Posts through online mode at www.jpsc.gov.in.
www.jpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Notification
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Available Positions||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Employment Placement||Jharkhand State|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|JPSC Apply Online Starting Date||24th November 2018|
|JPSC Apply Online Closing Date||24th December 2018|
|JPSC Official Site||www.jpsc.gov.in|
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
JPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2018
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has uploaded JPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018 for full fill the 107 JPSC Civil Judge Vacancies. Those aspirants are eligible they can fill up the application form before the last date. Start date to submit the application form is 24th November 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 24th December 2018.
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Jharkhand Government Norms.
JPSC Civil Judge Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Bachelor (Law) from an authorized University.
- For more details, download the 107 JPSC Civil Judge Jobs Advertisements.
JPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains Written Exam/ Interview & Certificates Verification.
- Exam and Interview will be conducted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission
JPSC Jharkhand Civil Judge Salary
Candidates who will be appointed they will get the salary package of Rs.27,700- 770-33,090-920-40,450′-1080- 44,770/-.
How to Apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates need to open the Jharkhand Public Service Commission official site.
- Then check out the Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Notification.
- Grab the eligibility criteria details and click on the JPSC Civil Judge Jobs Apply Online.
- Now enter the correct details in the application form and upload the supporting documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|JPSC Civil Judge Application Form Opening Date||24th November 2018|
|JPSC Civil Judge Application Form Opening Date||24th December 2018|
|JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|JPSC Civil Judge Exam Date||Update Soon|
JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
The Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket will be uploaded by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission very soon. The main purpose to organize this recruitment exam is to select those candidates who are eligible and deserve this job. Candidates should bookmark this website for getting the latest updates regarding examination and admit card dates.