Update 01-11-2018: Jharkhand PSC has uploaded JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1000 Jharkhand PSC MO Allopathic Vacancy 2018 at www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.jpsc.gov.in MO Allopathic Notification
- 3 Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Allopathic Vacancy 2018
- 4 JPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018
- 5 JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 7 JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 JPSC MO Allopathic Admit Card 2018
- 9 JPSC Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has uploaded JPSC Medical Officer Allopathic Vacancy 2018 notification for the Medical Officer (Allopathic) Positions. This is a Jharkhand State Government Job Notification in which 1000 total number of vacancies are available. Candidates will be appointed in the Jharkhand State on the basis of their skills. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date at www.jpsc.gov.in.
www.jpsc.gov.in MO Allopathic Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (Allopathic)|
|Total Number of Posts||1000 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Jharkhand State|
|Apply Online Starting Date||16th October 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||15th November 2018|
|JPSC Official Website||www.jpsc.gov.in|
Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer Allopathic Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Total Vacancies|
JPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018
The Jharkhand MO Allopathic Application Form has been revealed by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for the 1000 Medical Officer (Allopathic) Posts. Candidates can submit the application form through online mode from 16th October 2018 to 15th November 2018. For more details, have a look on the below sections.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be below than 40 years.
- Age relaxations will be provided up to 02 years for PH Category & 03 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Categories & 08 years for Ex-Servicemen Categories.
Required Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should be qualified the MBBS from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, download the 1000 JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/- for General categories.
- Those aspirants are from Reserved categories their application fee is Rs.200/-.
JPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
Jharkhand Public Service Commission will appoint the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Test
- Oral Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Go to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission official website.
- Then download the Jharkhand MO Allopathic Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the each and every details and click on JPSC Medical Officer Apply Online
- Fill up the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
JPSC MO Allopathic Application Form Start Date
|16th October 2018|
|JPSC MO Allopathic Application Form Last Date|
15th November 2018
JPSC MO Allopathic Admit Card Release Date
|JPSC MO Allopathic Exam Date|
JPSC MO Allopathic Admit Card 2018
Jharkhand Public Service Commission will publish JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 through online mode. The examination will be conducted very soon and admit card will be released before 15 days of the examination. Stay connected with us for getting the latest updates regarding examination.
JPSC Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Latest Employment News