Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will reveal JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019. Download JECCE Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2019 at www.jssc.in
JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
- 1 JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
- 2 JSSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.jssc.in Excise Constable Admit Card
- 4 JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Download JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
- 6 JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
- 8 JSSC Official Website: www.jssc.in
Here, we are going to provide the JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Examination 2019 details which will be conducted in upcoming months for the 518 JECCE Excise Constable Posts. Candidates who are looking for the application form they should read the below details carefully and download the application form from the below-provided link or official website i.e. www.jssc.in.
JSSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is inviting the JSSC Excise Constable Online Application Form for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination. Candidates who want o appear in the examination they should submit their application form via online mode from 26 December 2018 to 09 February 2019. For more details, have a look at the following details.
www.jssc.in Excise Constable Admit Card
|Conducting Authority Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination (JECCE)|
|Offered Posts Name||Excise Constable|
|Total Number of Positions||518 Vacancies|
|Jobs Type||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Employment Location of Job||Jharkhand State|
|Application Process||Online Method|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09-02-2019|
|JSSC Official Portal||www.jssc.nic.in|
JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Minimum Age should be 18 Years.
- Aspirant Maximum Age must be 25 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules.
JSSC Excise Constable Educational Qualification
- Candidates should qualify the Matric/ 10th Class from an authorized Board or Institution in India.
- For more details, refer to the 518 JSSC Excise Constable Advertisements PDF.
- The application fee for SC/ ST is Rs. 200/- which is non-refundable.
- For all other categories, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode before 13 February 2019.
JECCE Constable Exam Selection Process
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will recruit the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
JSSC Excise Constable Salary Package
Those candidates will be selected on the 518 JSSC Excise Constable Jobs they will get the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- + GP- Rs.1900/- per month.
Steps to Download JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
- Open the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official portal.
- Then download the JECCE JSSC Excise Constable Exam Notification.
- Now have a look at the eligibility criteria details.
- Enter the correct information and click on the JECCE JSSC Constable Hall Ticket Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|JSSC Excise Constable Applications Start Date||26 December 2018|
|JSSC Excise Constable Applications Last Date||09 February 2019|
|JSSC Excise Constable Application Fee Last Date||13 February 2019|
|JSSC Excise Constable Photo and Signature Submission End Date||16 February 2019|
|JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|JSSC Excise Constable Exam Date||Update Soon|
JSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019
The JSSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2019 will be uploaded by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission before few days of the examination. The exam will be conducted at various places and exam location will be written in the admit card. Candidates should share this article on social networking sites and bookmark for latest employment news.