Life Insurance Corporation Limited has issued LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019. Apply for 590 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2019 at www.licindia.in
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019
- 2 LIC Administrative Officer Application Form 2019
- 3 www.licindia.in AAO Notification 2019
- 4 LIC AAO Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for LIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019
- 6 LIC AAO Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card 2019
- 8 LIC Official Website: www.licindia.in
The LIC AAO Recruitment Advertisement 2019 has issued by the Life Insurance Corporation Limited to hire skilled and talented applicants. Those applicants eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they should visit the official website i.e. www.licindia.in. Also, download the official notice attached at the end of the article for more vital information.
LIC Administrative Officer Application Form 2019
The Life Insurance Corporation Limited has published the LIC AAO Online Application Form 2019 through online mode. The organization has 590 LIC AAO Vacancies 2019 are available for eligible applicants. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts they should submit their application form in between 02 March 2019 to 22 March 2019.
www.licindia.in AAO Notification 2019
|Life Insurance Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post|
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All over India
Initial Date to Apply
|02 March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
22 March 2019
|LIC Official Website|
LIC AAO Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Life Insurance Corporation Limited is inviting for LIC AAO Recruitment Exam through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Applicants must be above than 21 years and should be below than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules and norms.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||05 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||08 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC AAO Required Qualification
- All applicants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized institution or board.
- Download the official notification for more details regarding LIC AAO Recruitment.
- Candidates who want to apply for the available posts they will select on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Visit the official website mentioned below for more important information.
- Selected applicants will get a salary package of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315.
- Those aspirants going to apply for AAO posts they need to visit the official website to get more vital details.
Steps to Apply for LIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants need to visit the official website i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on LIC AAO Recruitment.
- Download the application form and fill the LIC Administrative Officer Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documentation and pay the application fee if required as per category.
- Read again all filled details are correct and accurate.
- Take Printout of Application form of LIC Jobs 2019 for further use.
LIC AAO Recruitment Exam Dates
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Applications Started On
|02 March 2019|
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Applications Closed On|
22 March 2019
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card Publish Date
|22 to 30 April 2019|
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Pre Examination Date|
04 & 05 May 2019
|LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Mains Examination Date||28 June 2019|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card 2019
The Life Insurance Corporation Limited will conduct written exam for recruitment of capable applicants so eligible applicants will have to download LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2019 through online process at the official website. Eligible and skilled candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.