Update 30-01-2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission will publish MPSC Subordinate Service Call Letter 2019. Download MPSC Group B Admit Card 2019 at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019
- 1 MPSC Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019
- 2 MPSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in Grade B Admit Card
- 4 MPSC Subordinate Service Grade B Recruitment 2019
- 5 Download MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019
- 6 MPSC Subordinate Service Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 MPSC Grade B SI Hall Ticket 2019
- 8 MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission will issue the MPSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 for the eligible and interested applicants who have applied for the examination. Applicants who are going to apply for Maha State Government Jobs they should download the official notification or visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
The MPSC Subordinate Service Application Form is inviting through the Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the applicants who are interested in 555 available positions. Candidates who are completed their educational qualifications they should download the application form attached below and submit that in between 09 January 2019 to 29 January 2019.
www.mpsc.gov.in Grade B Admit Card
Name of Organization
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
Subordinate Service Grade B
|State Government Jobs|
Application Form Fill Begins Date
|09 January 2019|
|Application Form Fill Closing Date|
29 January 2019
Prelims Examination Date
|24 March 2019|
|MPSC Official Website|
MPSC Subordinate Service Grade B Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the MPSC Inspector Recruitment Exam to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more information. All Candidates need to attend the prelims exam on 24 March 2019 to select for next step of MPSC recruitment.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 38 years.
- Download the official notification to know about age relaxation.
MPSC Sub Inspector Required Qualification
- Candidates should have Graduate degree in the related field from a Recognized University.
- Download the official notification to know more details.
- Applicants who are related to General/OBC category they have to pay Rs. 374/- as application fee.
- Backward category candidates need to pay Rs. 274/- as application fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are going to apply for 555 Subordinate Service MPSC Posts they should visit the official website for more useful details.
Download MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019
- All Interested applicants require to visiting the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for MPSC Subordinate Service Exam Advertisements.
- Fill the correct details and press MPSC Inspector Call Letter Download option.
- The admit card will appear on the computer display.
- Take a hard copy of the exam call letter for future use.
MPSC Subordinate Service Recruitment Exam Dates
Apply Online Start Date
|09 January 2019|
|Apply Online Last Date|
29 January 2019
Application Fee Submission Last Date
|30 January 2019|
|MPSC Subordinate Services Pre Exam Date|
24 March 2019
MPSC Main Exam (Combined Paper -I)
|28 July 2019|
|MPSC Main Exam (PSI Paper II)|
04 August 2019
MPSC Main Exam (STI Paper II)
|11 August 2019|
|MPSC Main Exam (ASO Paper -II)|
28 August 2019
MPSC Grade B SI Hall Ticket 2019
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will upload the MPSC Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.