Savitribai Phule Pune University issued Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019. Apply for 35th MH-SET Exam 2019 at www.setexam.unipune.ac.in
Maharashtra SET Exam Notification 2019
- 1 Maharashtra SET Exam Notification 2019
- 2 Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
- 3 www.setexam.unipune.ac.in Exam Notification 2019
- 4 Maharashtra SET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2019
- 6 Maharashtra SET Exam Dates
- 7 Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019
- 8 Official Website: www.setexam.unipune.ac.in
In this article, we are going to share the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET) 2019 which will be conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University across Maharashtra State for Assistant Professor. Candidates who want to get recruited on the Assistant Professor they should read the below details carefully and download the notification/ application form at www.setexam.unipune.ac.in.
Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
Savitribai Phule Pune University is inviting the Maharashtra SET Online Application Form 2019 via online mode from those candidates who have completed their Master Degree. Candidates have time to submit the application form from 01 February 2019 to 21 February 2019. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the eligible and deserving candidates for the Assistant Professor.
www.setexam.unipune.ac.in Exam Notification 2019
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Apply Online Starting Date||01-02-2019|
|Apply Online Closing Date||21-02-2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||13-06-2019|
Maharashtra SET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted on 23 June 2019. Candidates who wish to attend the examination they first apply via online mode if you have the following criteria.
- No age criteria are set for this examination.
- For more details, refer to the official notice.
Maharashtra SET Educational Qualification
- Applicants should complete their 10+2 and Graduation Degree to be eligible for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET).
- Candidates must have qualified the Master’s Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|Open Category||Rs. 550/-|
|OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)(Non-Creamy Layer Category Only)/SC/ST/PH/VH/SEBC (Socially And Educationally Backward Classes)||Rs. 450/-|
|Payment Method||Pay the fee by Debit/ Credit card or through Internet Banking only.|
Maharashtra SET Selection Process
- Candidates will have to qualify the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2019.
- The exam will be conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2019
- Go to the official website i.e. set exam.unipune.ac.in.
- Now download the Maharashtra SET Advertisement PDF.
- Have a look at the required details and click on apply online button.
- Fill up the Maharashtra SET Application Form with appropriate details.
- Deposit the application charges and upload the Xerox copies of related documents.
- Submit the application form via online mode and also get the hard copy of it for further use.
Maharashtra SET Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Maharashtra SET Applications Initial Date||01 February 2019|
|Maharashtra SET Applications Final Date||21 February 2019|
|Maharashtra SET Admit Card Release Date||13 June 2019|
|Maharashtra SET Examination Date||23 June 2019|
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2019
Savitribai Phule Pune University will release the Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket 2019 on 13 June 2019. The call letter will be issued via online mode and applicants can download it from the official website. If you like this article then don’t forget to share on social networking sites and bookmark for the latest employment news.