MPPEB has Released MP PAT Admit Card 2019. Get Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test Date & Pattern at peb.mp.gov.in.
MP PAT Admit Card 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has declared MP PAT Admit Card. Those applicants who are going to take part in the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test they can download this document in online mode. To take admission in the B.Tech-Agriculture & B.Sc-Forestry & Horticulture courses and Agriculture, appearing students need to crack Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. Students can check the complete latest details about MP PAT Call Letter 2019 from here. Students must download call letter because, without this paper, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will not allow for appearing in this admission test to any applicants.
MP PAT Hall Ticket 2019
Lots of students are shortlisted for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. All the appearing students have to download MP PAT Admit Card 2019 by using the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board i.e. peb.mp.gov.in. Students are required to carry MP PAT Call Letter 2019 at the time of the examination. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test on 29th June 2019 (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM) (1st Shift) and 30th June 2019 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM) (2nd Shift).
peb.mp.gov.in Admit Card 2019f
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test|
|Exam Date||29th June 2019 (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM) (1st Shift) and (2nd Shift)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Now|
Important ID to carry an ID in the examination
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- College ID.
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- The application will be selected based on Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test.
MP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100||200|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50||200|
MP PAT Syllabus 2019
|Mathematics||Physics||General and Physical Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|1. Differential Calculus and Equations.|
2. Linear Programming.
3. Vector Algebra.
4. Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions.
5. Numerical Methods.
6. Integral Calculus.
|1. Acceleration due to gravity and its variation.|
2. The Conservation of momentum and energy.
3. Absorption and emission spectra.
4. Electric power.
5. Electromagnetic induction induced emf.
6. Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force).
7. Growth and decay of current in the L-R circuit.
I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform.
8. Refraction, Reflection.
9. Static and kinetic friction.
10. Moment of inertia.
11. Kinetic energy and temperature.
12. Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws.
13. Measurement of voltages as currents.
14. Simple harmonic motion.
15. Periodic motion.
16. Unit and dimensions
17. Wave nature of light.
|1. Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic.|
2. Nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations.
3. The structure of an Atom.
4. Solid State.
5. Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry.
|1. Chemical Periodicity.|
2. Comparative study of elements.
3. Chemical analysis.
4. Transition metals.
5. Coordination compounds.
6. Principles of metallurgical operations.
|1. Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.|
2. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, cracking octane number, benzene-petroleum, alkynes, gasoline additives.
3. Nomenclature, correlation of physical properties with structure properties, Physical-chemical properties.
4. Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and benzene.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test Syllabus 2019
2. Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
3. Structural organization of a cell
4. Role of plants in human welfare
5. Enzymes and growth hormones concerning their classification
6. Tissue and tissue systems
7. Structure and functions of cell organelles
8. Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis.
9. Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
|1. Developmental biology and genetics.|
2. Taxonomy evolution in economic zoology.
3. Multicellularity – Structure, and function of animal life.
5. Manures and Fertilizers
6. Weeds and weed control
7. Irrigation and Drainage
8. Cropping Schemes
9. Crop Production
10. Introduction to horticulture
11. Cultivation of fruit plants
12. Cultivation of Vegetables
13. Fruit and vegetable preservation
14. Animal Husbandry
15. Milk and Milk Testing
16. Milk Products and Dairy Machines
17. Diseases of Cattles
18. Poultry Farming
Way to Download MP PAT Admit Card 2019
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Click candidates need p on the proper link like as according to post.
- Candidates are required to click on the link as “Download Admit Card”.
- Students should fill up “Registration No” and Date of Birth”
- Check proper hall ticket and download Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test Admit Card 2019.
- Carry proper Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test Admit Card at the time of examination.
MP PAT Exam Date 2019
|Important Events||Important Date|
|MP PAT Call Letter Releasing Date||Updated Now|
|MP PAT Exam Date||29th June 2019 (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM) (1st Shift) and 30th June 2019 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM) (2nd Shift)|
For more details related to MP PAT Admit Card 2019 applicants can check the official website. Students are advised to bookmark this web page to get fresh details easily.
MPPEB Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in.