MP State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2017 Download 1634 APEX Bank Clerk/ Computer Operator Hall Ticket
Update 17-05-2017: Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank will publish APEX Bank Hall Ticket 2017 Download 1634 Madhya Pradesh Clerk/ Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 at www.apexbank.in
MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
- 1 MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
- 2 MP State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2017
- 3 www.apexbank.in Recruitment Admit Card
- 4 Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Jobs
- 5 APEX Bank Computer Operator Admit Card 2017
- 6 MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Process to Apply for MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 8 Official Website: www.apexbank.in
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank will publish MP Cooperative Bank Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 for the post of Clerk / Computer Operator in 37 District Central Cooperatives Banks for the recruitment of 2017. There is a vacancy of 1634 Clerks / Computer Operators in this recruitment. Candidates who have completed their registration from 01st March 2017 to 17th March 2017 they can download the admit card from the official portal i.e. www.apexbank.in.
MP State Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2017
The MP State Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded by the MP State Cooperative Bank through online mode. Candidates can download the MP State Cooperative Bank Call Letter from the official website i.e. www.apexbank.in. For more details read the following description.
www.apexbank.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Department||Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||1634 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Clerk / Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Job|
|Applying Mode||Online Application Form|
|Last Date||17th March 2017|
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Jobs
|Serial No.||Name of the Category||No. of Seats|
APEX Bank Computer Operator Admit Card 2017
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2017 has been revealed by the Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank for finding the eligible and skilled candidates for the available posts. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria details from the below sections. You can Download APEX Bank Clerk Admit Card from the official site by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth.
Any applicant having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and can type in English and Hindi, one-year Diploma in Computer / B.C.A. / M.C.A. / B.Sc. (C.S / I.T) /M.Sc. (C.S / I.T) / B.Tech (C.S / I.T) / B.E (C.S / I.T) / M.Tech (C.S / I.T) , Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Applications / Computer Science and for other details visit the official website.
- The age of the candidate should lie in between 18years-35years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation of 5years will be given to SC / ST category & candidates who are on regular basis.
- Relaxation of 10years will be given to women and physically handicapped candidates.
- OBC category candidates will get relaxation of 3years as per the govt. norms.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to go through the written exam.
- Then the selected candidates will be called for the documentation process.
- There is an application fee for all the candidates.
- General / OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 800/- for the application form.
- SC/ ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 600/- for the application form of this process.
- The fee will be paid online only.
- This amount is not- refundable.
MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
- Starting date for Registration process: 01st March 2017
- Last date to apply: 17th March 2017
- Last date to pay the fee online: 17th March 2017
- Last date to print the application form: 01st April 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Examination Date: Update Soon
Process to Apply for MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to login on www.apexbank.in
- Then click on MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Fill the form, Select the desired post & click on ‘ Apply Now’.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph.
- Upload your scanned signature.
- Fill the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Keep ID and Password for future use.