Update 13-11-2018: Central Board of Secondary Education issued NEET Application Form 2018-2019. Download CBSE NEET Exam Notification 2018 at www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET Application Form 2018
- 1 NEET Application Form 2018
- 2 www.cbseneet.nic.in Exam Notification
- 3 ABOUT CBSE NEET
- 4 CBSE NEET Exam Notification 2018-2019
- 5 CBSE NEET Examination Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Submit NEET Application Form 2018
- 7 CBSE NEET Examination Dates
- 8 CBSE NEET Admit Card 2018
- 9 CBSE NEET Exam Result 2018
- 10 NEET Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has uploaded the CBSE NEET Exam Notification 2018-2019 through online mode. Candidates who are interested to attend the examination they should download the exam notice and application form at the official website i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in the examination will be conducted on 05th May 2019 at various places.
www.cbseneet.nic.in Exam Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||MBBS/BDS Courses|
|Apply Online Start Date||01st November 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||30th November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||15th April 2019|
|Examination Date||05th May 2019|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
ABOUT CBSE NEET
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is the conducting authority of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) conducted every year in India for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in India in Medical / Dental Colleges. Every year thousands of eligible candidates attend this examination to get selected on their desired program in Indian Government College.
CBSE NEET Contact Details
|Address||C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62, IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309|
|Contact Number||0120-3946612, 9773720177, 9773720178|
CBSE NEET Exam Notification 2018-2019
Candidates who are excited to attend the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test they should apply by sending the NEET Online Application Form 2018 from 01st November 2018 to 30th November 2018. After closing the last date application form will not be accepted by the officials. Candidates must read the NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria from the below description before submitting the application form.
CBSE NEET Examination Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 17 years must be less than 25 years to be eligible for NEET Examination.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Required Educational Qualification
- Aspirants should have completed 12th Class (Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology, and English) from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates must have at least 50 percent marks (for general), 45 percentage marks (for general PH) and 40 percentage marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB Stream.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General (UR) / OBC Category||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PH & Transgender Category||Rs. 750/-|
|Payment Method||Online & Offline Mode.|
Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan.
NEET Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of NEET Exam & Counselling.
- Exam and further selection rounds will be organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Steps to Submit NEET Application Form 2018
- Go to the CBSE NEET official website.
- Then download the CBSE NEET Exam Advertisement PDF.
- Read it carefully and download CBSE NEET Application Form.
- Fill up the application and with appropriate details and deposit the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and submit through online/ offline mode.
CBSE NEET Examination Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|NEET Application Form Start Date||01st November 2018|
|NEET Application Form Last Date||30th November 2018|
|NEET Application Fee Submission Last Date||01st December 2018|
|NEET Application Form Correction Dates||14th January 2018|
31st January 2019
|NEET Admit Card Release||15th April 2019|
|NEET Examination Date & Timing||05th May 2019|
(2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)
|NEET Result Release Date||05th June 2019|
|NEET Counselling Begins||13th June 2019 Onwards|
CBSE NEET Admit Card 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education will upload the NEET Exam Hall Ticket 2018 on 15th April 2019. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates because it will be released via online mode. Aspirants can Download NEET Admit Card from the CBSE NEET Official Web Portal i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in.
CBSE NEET Exam Result 2018
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Result will be announced on 05th June 2019. Candidates can download it from the official website by entering the registration number, roll number, and date of birth. After releasing the result, aspirants will have to attend the CBSE NEET Counselling which will be organized on 13th June 2019 Onwards. You should bookmark this website for getting the latest updates about Admit Card/ Result/ Counselling Process.
NEET Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Latest Employment News