NHM Assam has released NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Apply Online for 386 NHM Assam MO Vacancy 2019 at www.nrhmassam.info
NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- 2 Assam NHM MO Application Form 2019
- 3 www.nrhmassam.info Medical Officer Notification
- 4 NHM Assam Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- 5 Assam NHM Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Procedure to Apply for NHM Assam MO Recruitment 2019
- 7 NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 NHM Assam MO Admit Card 2019
- 9 NHM Assam Official Website: www.nrhmassam.info
Here, we are going to provide the Latest Assam State Government Job Notification which is NHM Assam MO Recruitment 2019. In this recruitment Medical Officer Posts are available in which 386 total numbers of spots are vacant. Candidates who are eager to apply them first read the full article and get the full details about this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online at www.nrhmassam.info.
Assam NHM MO Application Form 2019
The NHM Assam MO Online Application Form is invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for engagement on contractual basis in the following posts in different programmes under NHM, Assam. Candidates can submit the application form from 11 January 2019 to 19 January 2019.
www.nrhmassam.info Medical Officer Notification
|Conducting Authority Name||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Name of the Offered Posts||Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Posts||386 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Assam State|
|Apply Online Start Date||11-01-2019|
|Apply Online Last Date||19-01-2019|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Selection Test|
|Pay Scale||Medical Officer (MBBS) Rs: 40000/-|
Medical Officer (Ayur) Rs: 30500/-
|NHM Assam Official Website||@ www.nrhmassam.in|
NHM Assam Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Medical Officer (MBBS)||349 Vacancies|
Assam NHM Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be less than 62 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
NHM Assam MO Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||Candidates should possess MBBS & Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.|
|Trainer||Applicants must have completed BAMS & registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.|
- Candidates who are from General Category they have to pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
- The application fee is Rs.150/- for SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/OBC (Other Backward Class) Categories.
NHM Assam MO Selection Process
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Interview and Selection Test.
- Selection rounds will be organized by the National Health Mission, Assam
NHM Assam MO Pay Scale
- Candidates will get the salary package of Rs: 40000/- for Medical Officer (MBBS) Posts.
- Those aspirants will be selected for Medical Officer (Ayur) Posts they will get the salary package of Rs- 30500/-.
Procedure to Apply for NHM Assam MO Recruitment 2019
- Browse the National Health Mission, Assam official website.
- Then download the NHM Assam MO Notification PDF.
- Read it carefully and grab the all necessary details.
- If you are eligible then click on NHM Assam MO Apply Online
- Fill up the application form and submit the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|NHM Assam MO Applications Initial Date||11 January 2019|
|NHM Assam MO Applications Final Date||19 January 2019|
|NHM Assam MO Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|NHM Assam MO Exam Date||Update Soon|
NHM Assam MO Admit Card 2019
National Health Mission, Assam is going to upload the Assam NHM Medical Officer Hall Ticket via online mode. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of the organization. Candidates should share this article on social networking websites and bookmark for latest updates.