Update 31-10-2018: National Institute of Ayurveda has released NIA MTS LDC Job Notification 2018. Apply for NIA Staff Nurse Pharmacist Ayurved Vacancy 2018 at www.nia.nic.in
NIA MTS LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1 NIA MTS LDC Recruitment 2018
- 2 www.nia.nic.in MTS Ayurved Jobs Notification
- 3 National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy 2018
- 4 NIA Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Method to Apply for NIA MTS LDC Recruitment 2018
- 6 National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 NIA Official Website: www.nia.nic.in
NIA is also known as National Institute of Ayurveda which has uploaded an NIA Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment 2018 advertisement for the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Lower Division Clerk. This is a Central Government Job Notification in which 48 total numbers of vacancies are available. Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the application form from 20th September 2018 to 31st October 2018. The application form is available on authorized site at www.nia.nic.in.
www.nia.nic.in MTS Ayurved Jobs Notification
|Name of the Institution||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Apply Process||Offline (By Post)|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan State)|
|Apply Starting Date||20th September 2018|
|Apply Ending Date||31st October 2018|
|Postal Address||Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002.|
|NIA Official Website||www.nia.nic.in|
National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Staff Nurse (Ayurved)||07 Vacancies|
|2.||Pharmacist (Ayurved)||01 Vacancy|
|3.||Multi-Tasking Staff||35 Vacancies|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk||05 Vacancies|
NIA Staff Nurse Ayurved Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
National Institute of Ayurveda is all set to conduct the NIA Ayurved Recruitment Exam & Interview for full fill the 48 available positions. Candidates should be eligible to get the appearance in the examination and interview. The eligibility criteria are described below.
- Pharmacist/ Staff Nurse (Ayurved): Candidate age should be below than 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate age should not be greater than 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidate maximum age should be below than 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for Sc/ST and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
NIA Required Qualification
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): Should possess 12th and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved): Must qualified 12th and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Should hold 10th standard form an authorized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk: Must be passed 12th and have 35 Word per Minutes Typing Speed in English or 30 Word per Minutes Typing Speed in Hindi.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General/ OBC (Other Backward Class) Category||Rs. 2000/- for the Posts of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, and LDC|
Rs. 1800/- for the Post of MTS
|SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe)/ Ex-Servicemen Category||Rs. 1600/- for the Posts of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, and LDC|
Rs. 1400/- for the Post of MTS
|Payment Method||Pay the Examination Fee through DD in favour of “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”|
NIA Selection Process
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
National Institute of Ayurveda Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000- 56,900|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|Pharmacist ( Ayurved )||Rs. 29,200- 92,300|
|Staff Nurse ( Ayurved )||Rs. 29,200- 92,300|
Method to Apply for NIA MTS LDC Recruitment 2018
- Go to the National Institute of Ayurveda official website.
- Download the NIA Ayurved Jobs Notification and read the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the NIA MTS LDC Application Form with appropriate details and deposit the application fee.
- Send the duly filled application form with attached documents to Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|NIA Application Form Submission Start Date||20th September 2018|
|NIA Application Form Submission Last Date||31st October 2018|
NIA Official Website: www.nia.nic.in
Latest Employment News